Part 14

The next morning Blaine and Finn both decide to go to school. If they can't be there anymore they still can go home. But for now they don't want anyone to worry or ask questions. So in the morning both boys eat breakfast and Carol brings them to school "I call you if something changes" she says and waves the boys goodbye.

Finn first makes his way to his girlfriend, hugging her tightly. Rachel doesn't understand but she hugs him back. Then she sees Blaine who looks worse than Finn, due to his lack of sleep, and starts worrying about her best friend. "Blainey? What happened to you? Wait, where's Kurt?" she asks, taking Blaines hand.

"Something happened but I'll tell you later. Not before class" the boy says hearing the bell ring just after saying that. "We're telling her together" Finn says before taking Rachels hand.

And so they go to class, Rachel in the middle of the boys. Her left hand holding Blaines and her right hand Finns.

The day seem to last forever but at lunch time Finn and Blaine take Rachel into an empty room. It's easier telling her here than in the cafeteria with so many other people around. Luckily Kurt opened up to the Glee Club about what happened back then so the boys can tell Rachel without explaining much more.

"Kurt is in hopital" Blaine starts with the first thing coming to his mind. "What? Why?" the girl asks in shock. For a second non of the boys answers because this is the hardest part and they didn't said it aloud before. It's Finn who mumbles "He- He got raped again. Just yesterday. We found him later that night. I found him".

Finn thought sleeping about it would help but the picture won't leave his head. Rachel takes both boys in a tight hug "That's horrible. Is there anything I can do to help?". Both boys shake their heads.

It's then that the phone of both boys ring. A message from Burt. A simple one. Only one sentance. But for the boys it means everything.

Burt: Kurt woke up.

While Finn once again throws his arms around Rachel, telling her that Kurt is awake, Blaine stares at his phone. "You okay?" Finn asks but Blaine shakes his head. "I want to see him but he doesn't want to see me. We had a fight. That's why he left and got-" Blaine stops and swallows but the other two understood.

"Why did you two fight?" Rachel asks concerned, taking her best friends hand. "He was so distant and always texted someone but didn't tell me who. I accused him on cheating , which was a mistake, he went out and took his secret with him" the curly haired boy tells.

Finn and Rachel look at each other before Rachel talks "That someone was me. He was so grateful for everything you did and helped him with. SO he wanted to plan a big surprise  for you. Finn, Mercedes and I helped planning and yesterday he and I were writing like non stop". "A surprise?" Blaine asks, his puppy eyes filling with tears.

Rachel nods "But I won't tell you anything. Maybe when Kurt is better he'll plan the last bit and go through with it so you'll have to wait". Blaine laughs sadly and dissapointed in himself "How could I think that he would cheat on me?".

Burt had hardly slept so naturally he tried his best to stay awake with god knows how many coffee in his body already. But no matter how much it was, he somehow managed to fall asleep with his eyes open, still sitting next to his sleeping sons bed.

Once or twice Carol came too but since it's practically not her department she hadn't much time to do so. In her break she'll take her time to look after the two Hummels properly.

It's around lunch time that Burt, who by now felt fully asleep, wakes up from someone calling him. "Dad?" he hears the still sleepy voice of his son. Now the man is fully awake "Kurt? How are you?". "Okay..." Kurt mumbles not so sure about his answer yet.

With his hands he carefully touches all the parts of his body that got hurt by the knife and his wrists which are still red and a bit sore from the belt. "You needed a few stitches on your chest, stomach and leg but the scars will be almost invisible and not that big. The rest will heal naturally" Burt says, knowing what his little boy does.

"Great. Scars reminding me of this horror" Kurt mumbles, throwing his head back against his pillow.

"Why did this guy had a knife or whatever in first place?" Burt asks. Kurt knows the answer but he just shrugs "I don't wanna talk about it". The father sighs heavily before asking "But it was the same guy right?". The boy nods silently.

"Okay. Carol has her break soon, she wants to look after you. After school Finn and Blaine will be more than happy to visit you, now that you're awake. When they're here I'll go to the police" Burt explains but once again Kurt shrugs "I don't need to see them. Carol should enjoy her break and Finn and Blaine should focus on school or something". Again Burt sighs "Okay. You still have time to change your mind but they would be happy to see you even if not for long".