2: My Brother

Rianne's POV

I took my bag with me and walked out of my room, I'm gonna be meeting my brother again after 2 years of not seeing each other. I wore a gray wool coat and skirt set with a black shirt underneath, I didn't put any makeup. I don't need it that's why, my hair was let down, Highlighting the waves of my hair. I wore black ankle boots. And wore the rose gold ring my father gave me as a sign that I am a part of the family and is the next Mafia leader of our clan.
I was met by my bodyguards bowing 45° before me, I went straight to my Porche and drove off. My bodyguards cars were behind me. Soon arriving at the meeting place, I parked my car and got out... Why would he choose a place like this? The last time I remember he wasn't acting like a mafia? I walked in and ofcourse my gun just in my skirt.. not risking getting killed today especially since I'm gonna be the leader soon.
I saw just piles of boxes... Drugs, firearms, bombs maybe.. I heard footsteps behind me making me turn and point my gun quickly at the sounds, Adie popped out with Jin, Lim, Wun and Yai behind him.

"What the hell? What's up with this place?" Wun's voice echoed through the place making me shrug

"Where the fuck is that guy?" I asked looking around while trying to look for my brother, is he Messing with me!? The silence was so loud it's freaking me out.
Suddenly someone wrapped their arms around me making me quickly twist his arms and flip him over, My boys pointed their guns towards the guy and in different directions, making sure he wouldn't cause any harm or any person in this place. There were also other guys around now pointing their guns at me and my boys. I took a closer look at the guy who was tapping my arm and wincing in pain, I let go of him and glared

"Oww sis, calm your ass down... It's just me" I put my arms out and pulled him up. He embraced me once again and I really felt his love. I dug my face in his neck and mumbled

"I fucking hate you Pete" I said hitting him in the back and hugging him back.

"Sorry sis... I didn't mean to scare you"

"Well you did" we pulled away and I pouted at him and faked cry

"What the fuck was that! Why would we meet up here? I thought you were kidnapped and now they want me to get you" I hit his chest again making him chuckle.

"Well, sorry bout that. You're all grown up" he paused for a few seconds and looked me up down scanning me and chuckling.

"Mom would be so proud seeing you right now" he signalled the guys who were pointing guns at us to put it down, I did the same and walked out with Pete. His arms around my shoulders.

"How's dad?"

"Same old"

"Does he still hurt you?"

"No not anymore"

"Well... I hope I was there when you needed me"

"Nah.. you're good Pete, don't worry. Wanna go home with me?" I asked hopefully since I want to be with him again just for a day.

"Sorry sis... I have to go home to my boyfriend" I stopped dead in my tracks and my jaw nearly dropped

"You have a boyfriend!?" He laughed at my reaction and nodded

"Yea" he answered shortly. That's not enough!?

"Bitch since when?"