31: Let's turn this shit up

Rianne's POV

"By the way, happy birthday" Tay said simply. I nodded and just looked out.

"Uhm well.... I'll leave now I guess"

"Uhm... Yes sure"

"Here, give this to Pete... I hope they get better and get back together"

"Thanks Tay. Look I may never see you again.... Can I have a hug?" He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused.

"Yea yea sure .." he said and opened up his arms. I embraced him and thought about what I'm about to do....

"Why did you say... You may never see me again?"

"That's a secret.. find another man, okay?" He chuckled and stood up. Looking down at him one last time before speaking.

"Thanks"

"Don't worry .. anytime" I walked to my car without looking back. I'm finishing this shit.

2 weeks later

I walked to the weapon room and took the gun Big gave me. I looked at it for a few seconds before the door opened.

"Are you sure about this, Yahn?"

"Well... Yea"

"Promise me... You'll come back safe"

"Pete... You know we'll be in the battlefield... Nothing's sure here"

"Still.."

"I'm not gonna promise you anything" He sighed and just nodded.

"I'm protecting you"

"Pete you'll be with Vegas.... Don't worry, I have Big with me"

"Rianne .."

"Trust me..." He nodded and we both walked out to the living room. All of our guards were there. Big, Ken, Arm and Pol was with Adie in the front. They'll be with me, Vegas and Macau will be with Pete. At first Vegas didn't want Pete there but Pete insisted... Kinn and Porsche will be together while Kim was running solo. Khun? He's not going into the battlefield.  Some was left out but I have enough trust with all of the ones I'm bringing and I know they're gonna return... Definitely not sure but I trust them.

"Everyone... I want you to know... I trust you enough that I know you'll comeback. Let's finish this" I walked out to the car and drove to the meet up with The Takagi. I know JJ.... He's not stupid .. he definitely knows something is up .. so you know what? I'll just finish all this shit. Cause at the end of the day this is what we're gonna end up with.
I took my phone and called Kinn.

"Kinn? Ready?"

"We're prepared"

"See you there" I cut the call and focused on Big who was looking all serious.

"Big?"

"Yes Khun?"

"You all right?"