16: Big saves the day

Rianne's POV

I walked outside of the mansion where the cars were parked. We're leaving today since Ken has finally recovered for his poisoning something.

"It was nice staying here again, Kinn. Thanks for acknowledging us" I said turning back at Kinn who was just behind me.

"It's a pleasure, just come visit whenever you have time. You're welcome anytime" I nodded and turned around to my car, before I got in. I looked at Porsche who gave me an annoyed face ... Rude. And about the alliance, we have came to a deal that they'd be helping me, and I'll be helping them if it's needed.
Ken and Big were in the same car since they're soon gonna be my head bodyguards, no questions asked, I just want to. Big was in the passenger seat while Ken was next to me and don't worry I'm alright with that. The guards bowed before us as we drove back to my mansion.
While on the way I broke the silence by talking to Ken

"How are you, Ken?"

"I'm good, Thanks for asking. Khun"

"Once you get there, I will be holding a meeting with all my bodyguards cause I have an announcement to make. Big could you show him where his uniform is? And room. His room is just next to yours"

"Yes, Khun Rianne" I nodded and looked outside.

"What about you, Khun Rianne... What happened to your gunshot wound? Is it fully healed?"

"Yes, it's alright now... It kinda hurts but it's all good"

"That's good to know"

"May I ask?"

"Anything" I looked at Ken and gave him a serious look.

"Nevermind" I shook the question I had in my head and breathed out.

"Tomorrow I have a meeting with Mr. Cheng Xiao Wang of the Wang Industries and you'll be there"

"Okay, Khun"

"May I ask who's the current head of your guards, Khun?"

"It's Adie"

"Is he the tall... Handsome guy?"

"Yea..."

"He seems like a jerk" Ken whispered under his breathe making me laugh.

"He can be at times but he has protected me since I was 14"

"He's been your bodyguard for 8 years?"

"Yes dad saved him and his brother from their abusive parents. Trained him and now he's my bodyguard"

"Why me, Khun?"

"Cause I still trust you... You didn't risk your life for me, for nothing... Now it's time for me to pay the favor back"

"That's my job"

Big's POV

I looked behind me hearing Rianne and Ken talk to each other .. they seem so sweet, what in actual hell? I'm so jealous of him right now, it's true that Ken almost got killed cause he blocked the bullet for Rianne when she was the one who was supposed to get shot and yea... Where was I? Oh I was trying to protect Khun Kinn.
I cleared my throat making the 2 stop talking, we were almost at the mansion when I saw some cars following us... I looked behind trying to see the plate number or something, it was a set of black Mercedes Benz C-Class. I looked back at front while taking my gun out reloading it Incase they initiate attack.

"Can you drive faster?" I spoke to the driver which made Rianne look at me. The driver drove faster which Ken knew what that meant by this point. I gave him a spare gun tossing it to him. He cocked the gun and for some reason Rianne looked very chill... She's not gonna die if ever we get attacked this afternoon. Luckily tho... We lost the cars since I asked the driver to drive in another way, we can't lead them to the mansion.the car stopped and Rianne got out with me, Ken had to stay since Rianne didn't want to stress his body out much since he just recovered. Rianne took a gun with her, loading it with bullets and cocking it. The car moved drove to to another way while Rianne and I hid for a little making sure we're not getting caught. We both walked out of our hiding spot and was about to walk away when we saw some men with motor bikes and firearms, we both ran away and was led to a... What do I call this, the same exact place where I got injured when I was with Kinn.. yes! The same exact fucking place. Deja Vu anyone? I looked around trying to stay quit knowing if we make a single sould we're doomed. Rianne was crouched down while looking around too. She looked at me which I'm gonna be honest is making my heart flutter but we don't have time for this right now. I then heard a gun being cocked next to me. I looked at Rianne's side and there was a man with a gun to her head. She put her hand up and stared at the man while standing up. I did the same since another guy pointed his gun at me.
I heard some kicking sounds behind me, making me look. She had kicked the man pointing guns at her. I did hand to hand combat with guy Infront of me, shooting some others and soon blood was all over the place, groaning and pained sounds were all over the place too. We both ran away to a... Passage way I don't know what the fuck this is. But we ended up in a bar.

"This is the bar Khun brought me in before" I looked at her while she was looking around, nodding we both stopped for a minute since it was starting to get dark and we were both panting.
I looked at the bike just parked right there and whoever's the owner of this thing is fucking stupid for leaving the keys there. I pulled Rianne's hand with me and got in the motor, we both drove away, her arms wrapped around my waist, low-key I'm loving this. We drove to the mansion were the other cars were parked already... It doesn't look like the guys who were trying to follow us succeeded. Rianne ran inside while I followed behind. Her guards were lined up. She looked at me and instructed

"Go show Ken his uniform, after then go to the meeting room, all of you in the meeting room now" she commanded while walking to her room, everyone walked to the meeting room while I walked out with Ken to the guards little rooms. We entered his room and it was quite clean, very comfy looking I guess. It was complete with furnitures and I guess you can say it looks like my room but less home feeling. Since no one was staying here.
I opened the closet and saw his uniform. I took it out showing it to him, he looked the clothes up down and nodded, he took his now uniform while I looked at the mirror... Shit I'm actually splattered with blood, I quickly got out of Ken's room and to mine to change. I changed to clean and fresh clothes, tidying myself up and tying my hair in a man pony since my hair has grown, maybe I'll do something new with my hair... I left a little strand of hair in the side which just reminded me of my usual hairstyle before, I still look good anyways.
I took at my pin and put it on, looking at myself on last time before going back to Ken's room, he had already finished putting his uniform on and he's now putting his pin. He looked good .. being honest we had the same uniform but completely different vibes, he had his usual hair and it's feels like I'm reliving the past again which is so weird but cool to think of.

"Okay come on let's go, Khun is probably waiting already" I said and walked to the meeting room with Ken behind me.