10: Porchay Kittisawasd

Rianne's POV

I walked in the restaurant, trying to look for a familiar face... There he is.
I walked towards him while looking poised yet approachable. I sat down and looked at him, he stared at me with a weirded out face and spoke.

"Rianne?" I nodded and smiled

"Tawan... Right?" He nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"What do you need?"

"Vegas told me about you"

"Vegas... That motherfucker"

"What?"

"What did he tell you?"

"That... You framed yourself as dead?"

"Yea... But I'm the one telling you this. You can't trust him"

"How can I be sure that you're telling the truth?"

"Look I'm trying to live a new life... And I don't wanna be involved in this"

"I need your help, Tawan..."

"With?"

"Getting Kinn back"

"What do you have to do with Kinn?"

"I'm his Ex"

"I guess Vegas didn't tell you"

"That?"

"I'm also one of Kinn's ex"

"I know that"

"Why do you want him? You can have anyone else.... Kinn can kill you anytime"

"I guess you don't know me"

"Why who are you?"

"Rianne Ireshi Rattanakosin, daughter of Som Kittisak Rattanakosin... Probably the most powerful Mafia boss right this second"

"I'm gonna warn you, if you want Kinn back then you better kill Porsche...."

"Do I really have to?"

"Look... Kinn will die for Porsche, will live a non mafia life so that Porsche will be safe... Also his brothers? God, also really hard to deal with, I know that if Tankhun finds out I'm still alive... He will not trust me even if it means he dies"

"Well Khun... Is very nice"

"To you"

"Well maybe because you did some horrible stuffs.."

"What hell do you want, huh?"

"Help me"

"You said your father is the most powerful Mafia boss... Go ask for his help"

"You don't get it .. he's the reason why Kinn and I broke up"

"Ohhh, he's that kind of father?"