29: Issues with the Takagi

Vegas' POV

"Okay... Just update me if you find more info about them" I put my phone down and walked to the kitchen where Pete was... He still hasn't talk to me or even looks at my direction, if he will.. he'll quickly look away.

"Pete?" He didn't answer

"Pete please talk to me"

"What are we gonna talk about? nonsense? Pain? Apologies? Sorry I don't have time for those... Vegas I've given you so much chances... Sorry Vegas but I can't anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm breaking up with you Vegas" no.... I suddenly felt my whole world fall over.. my everything is leaving me?

"Pete no... Don't leave me please"

"No Vegas... Enough is enough. I can't do this anymore"

"Pete please" he just shook his head and walked away.. I didn't try to hold him back knowing he's more dangerous when angry.
I felt tears streaming down my face, my heart is breaking so badly right now.... What can I do to make this right?

Rianne's POV

I walked to Big's room and saw him facing his back towards the door.

"Big?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Do you need anything?"

"Uh... Yea, We need to attend a meeting with Kinn"

"Okay come on" he stood up and walked straight out of his room. What the hell is up with him?

"Big? What's happening?"

"Rianne can you please just stop?" He turned around with annoyed look.

"Big?"

"Come on!" He walked to the car and waited for me. I got in and just looked outside, I didn't want to talk to him if he's gonna act like a jerk.
The car was filled with silence... Nothing else, I was getting tense since Big has never like this.

"Big can you please talk to me?"

"About?"

"Anything"

"There's nothing to talk about"

"Big... Stop"

"I'm not doing anything"

"Fine then, don't talk to me" I shut up and just then we reached the Theerapanyakul property. I got out without even waiting for Big. I don't care, if he doesn't wanna talk then so be it.
I reached the meeting room and was met by Kim, Vegas, Kinn and Porsche. I bowed alittle before sitting.

"Khun" Porsche spoke first before I stopped him.

"Is there anything? I need to know?"