23: New Rivals and Heartbreak

Rianne's POV

The table was now completely filled with silence. I stopped for a minute trying to comprehend what's Infront of me.... Dad is dead? He had a hole in his head with blood pouring out of it .. he had bruises and wounds, signs of trauma and further more blood on his decapitated head ... His eyes were open, he didn't even get to close his eyes in peace.
I heard Pete's gasp next to me, I looked at Pete with horror in my eyes .. who would do such things!?

"Khun.... Som?" Tankhun weakly whispered, I felt Big's hands landing on top of mine, he squeezed my hand trying to comfort me but there's only one thing I can think of .. who would do this? Did dad make any enemies?

"That's exactly what happened to the heads if our people" Porsche made sure I heard that...

"Excuse me" Pete said and stood up, not being able to bear the picture Infront of us. I just stared at my father's head, he's dead....

"Rianne.." I looked away from the scene and looked at the boys, they all had a concerned face, Khun Korn was unbothored as usual.

"Arm, Pol take this away. Khun Rianne and Pete doesn't have to see this" Porsche commanded, Arm and Pol closed the box and carried it away.

"Pardon, Khun needs space" Big excused me and took my hand. I stood up and walked away with him. Once we were far enough I bursted out crying. I know dad was not the best at raising us but.... I still appreciate all the lessons he thought me. And I know that the reason why he was like that cause he wanted me to be resilient and not back down without any fight.
Big run his hand up and down my back making, trying to comfort me. He hugged me tightly and let me cry in his shoulders.

"We'll find out who did this" he hushed me by saying those words but I really don't know who would do this...

"I'm so sorry dad" I sniffled and mumbled while crying. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I pulled back and looked at Big, he wiped my tears away and nodded.

"You got this, Hun. Okay? I'll be here" I nodded and let myself breathe, I looked at my reflection and noticed my slightly puffed up eyes.

"We can go home now, if you want"

"I want to be with Pete" he nodded and we both walked to where Pete went earlier.
When we reached the outside of the bathroom I heard Pete's voice arguing with ... Vegas.

"Just stop Vegas! I don't need your comfort! You think I don't know?"

"Please Pete"

"No just stop. Please stop. I don't wanna be around you!"

"I didn't mean for this to happen"

"Well it did! What happened to my life? First you cheated on me ... With Tay, and now my father is dead! And we don't even know who did this!" Vegas cheated? With Tay? I looked back at Big with a confused face and continued listening.

"Pete, I was drunk"

"Drunk or not. You still cheated. I don't wanna see your face. Don't show yourself to me or I don't know what I will be able to do with you" Pete started walking away but Vegas followed him. I walked to them and before Vegas could touch Pete again, I blocked him.