3: Vegas Theerapanyakul

Rianne's POV

I changed to some leggings and sports bra cause I wanna take a jog around since it's night, I have more peace. I put on my Nike running shoes and tied my hair up in a ponytail, I took my phone and earpods and walked out. I put my earpods on and went out of there. I walked in the first few minutes while checking my phone for any emails or messages before I turn my do not disturb on. I turned my music up and started running.
Soon after running I reached a sidewalk and it was dark had few lights here and there but there wasn't any people here. I was alone... I looked around and thought about the time my father hurt me cause I choose school instead of training.

13 years old Rianne POV

I felt the stinging pain of the belt hitting me, I tried to hold my tears but they just kept streaming down my face. I didn't know choosing education will be this painful

"You know you had a boxing training today and yet you decided to finish that useless project of yours" my father's voice spoke and it sounded like I was in the biggest trouble I've ever been.

"I'm so... Sorry dad"

"No school is useless! You're trained to be a mafia! Not an honored student!" He said hitting me harder in every paragraph he let out. I can't take it anymore... It hurts I was getting tired and my eyes are hurting from all the crying, I was also getting sleepy. Dad hit me again 3 times but this time there were no tears ... I had no more tears to cry.
The door swung open and I couldn't feel my body anymore, I fell down after trying to hold myself up for the longest time, as I was about to fall a pair of strong arms held me preventing me from hitting the hard, cold floor. I opened my eyes weakly and saw Pete. Concern evident in his face.

"What did she ever do to you!" Pete shouted at our dad who was standing tall in front of us.

"Know your place Pete" he threw his belt on the floor and left.
Pete looked at me and swept the hair which was all over my face.

"Come on... I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier" his voice was filled with guilt. It breaks my heart hearing my brother's voice like this. None of this was his fault and he didn't have to be sorry for what dad did to me. He helped me up but since I was too tired I nearly fell once again. He picked me up in a bridal style and walked to my room. He layed me down and opened the AC. He helped me out with almost everything but yep... Our father is the biggest jerk ever and he doesn't want Pete making me soft, It seems that he never actually cares about Pete .. all the attention both good and bad is always on me. Dad also acts as if Pete is invisible.

Back to current time

I brushed off the bad memories and jogged alittle more this time. I was drifting off my thoughts when someone suddenly wrapped their arms around me and placed a cloth in my mouth and nose making me faint in that very second.
I woke up feeling dazed and my head was in pain. I tried to move my hands but they were tied in a wall. The room was tinted with the color red and there were torture devices all over the place... What the hell? I tried to take the cuffs off my wrist they were very hard to take off since they were tightened to the max.
A hand then suddenly held my hand making me stop abruptly. I put on a emotionless facade and the face of the guy was soon revealed. He gave me a smirk and walked over to the torture devices and picked up a whip. What the fuck did I do to this guy? I don't even know him... He walked closer to me and gave me a smirk this time it was a wicked smirk.

"Who are you? And what did I do to you?"

"You don't remember?"