20: Shopping with Tay

Rianne's POV

I walked back to the shooting range where Tay and Big was. Nothing changed except for the fact that Big looks like he's lost and Tay is smiling. I sat down next to Tay and clinked my glass with him.

"So how's the recovery?"

"Oh you mean moving on?"

"Oh to me it's recovery, cause your heart is badly wounded due to heart break" we both laughed at my remarks and nodded

"The recovery process is hard but it's getting better.. I thought that I'll just be in my bed doing nothing but oddly enough I feel alright"

"Cause the person causing the wounds have left"

"Yea I know right"

"Wanna go out?"

"Shopping?"

"Yea let's buy some clothes... Mine are getting boring"

"Okay come on"

"I'll just get ready. Big you can wait outside with Tay also change to some casual clothes, tell the others too" Big nodded and waited for Tay before we all came out of the shooting range, I went straight to my room and changed to some Black Trousers and Black Crop top, topping it with an oversized blazer, I put my Sneakers in and some accessories. I tied my hair up in a half up half down with my bangs out. I looked at myself in the mirror before taking my purse and phone with me. I walked to the car where Tay was already in, Big was once again in the passenger seat cause he's my head bodyguard and he needs to be around me ... Or maybe cause I just want him around, take your guess.

"Where are we shopping in?"

"I wanna try ... Dior? Or maybe Givenchy"

"Oh yea I wanna see their products too"

"Right, I think they're very unique, well not really ... They're basic"

"Uhm Rianne... I need to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I uhmm..."

"Oh wait, I need to answer this" I cut off Tay's word since my phone rang, it was Pete.

"Pete? Yes?"

"Uhmm... Are you busy?"

"Well I guess"

"Okay then... Call me when you're not busy"

"Okay thanks Pete"

"By the way... Kinn wants a meeting with you this Friday"

"Okay ... Then"

"Okay see you there"

"See you there P" I ended the call and looked up to Tay.

"What were you supposed to tell me?"

"Uhmm.... I don't think I can tell you right now... Maybe some other time"