4: Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd

Pete's POV

My thoughts drifted off while I was driving... How could Vegas do that, how did he even know about Rianne? Like obviously yes I told him I had a sister but I actually never told him who it is or what she looks like. What does this mean? Did he send someone after me? Or does he randomly get girls... Or maybe even guys to torture? He already told me that he will never hurt anyone unless he thinks that person causing me discomfort. I looked over to my sister seeing her emotionless.

"What about your meeting?" She looked over to me, I shrugged my shoulders and thought about just going back to the Main family.
I can be their bodyguards again.... But will they accept me again?

Rianne's POV

"Ey Pete... What do you know about Kinn right this second?"

"Do you want him back? Good luck with that sis... He's currently with someone"

"What's her name?"

"It's not a her" I looked at him unimpressed and made sure I heard it right.

"It's a him?" He chuckled and nodded... What the fuck? Kinn's gay?

"His name is Porsche, he use to be Kinn's bodyguard then Khun Korn found out and decided to just make him Kinn's boyfriend instead of bodyguard. He's nice you know" I rolled my eyes not caring about that Porsche guy... Bet he just want money.

"He's probably a Jerk"

"I thought so too at first"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Kinn attempted to 'buy' him... He said no, not until he was desperate cause they were in debt" Pete explained making me think of this Porsche.

"Why were they in debt?"

"Well cause it was ... Cause of his uncle I think? Well as far as I remember his brother is also in uni so yea he was basically the only one working for the 3 if them. He's the head of the minor family now too."

"I want Kinn back" he laughed at my reply and gave me a shooketh face. Almost not believing my words.

"Good luck girl"

"As if that's gonna help"

"I do know for a fact Kinn will do anything for Porsche tho"

"Does he seem to love Porsche more than he did to me?"

"I'm gonna be honest... You were his first love but... Porsche was the one who gave him the ability to trust again"

"He's the second lover?"

"3rd.."

"Who's the second?"

"Tawan"

"So Kinn is not straight"

"No... Tawan was the one who killed Big" have I distance myself to them that much that I didn't even know that my best bodyguard is dead?

"What about Ken?" His sighed and it suddenly felt so tensed and heavy

"He went out the same day Big did... He betrayed the main family, Khun Gun found out about it and beheaded him" I'm so disappointed of you Rianne...