19: Planning Dates?

Rianne's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my side, there he is.. sleeping peacefully. The curtains were already up, the sunlight had already beamed in my room.
He opened his eyes and showed me his little smile, making me smile too.

"Morning, Khun" okay no!

"No no.. not Khun when it's just the 2 of us"

"Hun?"

"Yea I'm good with that" he nodded and kissed my forehead. He got up and I just noticed he's actually naked... Ohh that's why. I remember it's unexpected

"I'll get your clothes for you" I slowly got up and limped alittle since my body still hurts, it was rough last night.

"I need to shower first I look like a mess" I said and walked to the bathroom slowly but surely, I quickly showered and changed to some casual clothes since we don't really have any plans for today... Maybe I'll just chill.
I walked back to my room seeing Big looking outside, he seems so peaceful like this.

"I'll be back quickly" he nodded and looked at me while I was on my way out. Walking to the guards place, I was welcomed by Adie.

"Adie..."

"Khun what are you doing here?"

"I'm just gonna take something.. from Big's room"

"Is it important?"

"Yes"

"Where's P'Big?"

"He's.... I'm the training room"

"Okay then.." I quickly got out of Adie's sight and to Big's room. I just took some pants and shirt before quickly running away back to my room. And I swear it's the worst when you run and your legs are still sore... Oh Lord.
I entered my room and threw the clothes in my bed, I looked for Big but he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to walk to the terrace since that was where he was a few minutes ago. I heard the bathroom door open, I gazed over and saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs were highlighted due to the water glistening, holy fuck he's hot.

"Like it?" Oh shit I got caught...

"Yea... Go change" I said and walked out to the dining room. Mai, my head maid was there... I thought she's out?

"P'Mai I thought your daughter is sick?"

"Oh it's fine.. I got back this morning"

"P'Mai, I want you to rest and spend time with your daughter okay? I'm giving you 3 weeks" She smiled brightly making my heart flutter, P'Mai has been my maid for quite some time now .. she was 19 when she first started working for me and she's now 28, she got pregnant by her jerk boyfriend then he left her so she's a single mom. Her parents are the one taking care of her daughter, Lada.

"Thank you, Khun"

"Spend your time with her okay? And oh... Give this to her, I'll be back wait a minute" I walked to my little collecting of bears and it's alot and I want to give some if them to Lada cause I feel like I'm just gonna throw some away since there's already alot. I took a  brown plush teddy bear and walked back to P'Mai. I handed it to her while smiling and spoke.