8: Alliance and Clarity

Flashback before the Meeting
Rianne's POV

I received a call from the one and only Vegas Theerapanyakul telling me to meet him In a club, god I'm literally risking my life for this.
I changed to some white bodycon off shoulder sequin mini dress and white heels. I tied my hair up in a messy ponytail and put on a necklace, not forgetting my ring and wallet purse, taking my phone with me and walking to my car, it was 6 pm and the meeting time is 6:30.
Adie walked behind me and got in the other car while I drive my Porsche.
Soon arriving at the meeting place, I smirked and walked inside to see a very calm and collected club... interesting, very few people are here and they all seem to be mafia leaders.... If not starting or probably heirs. I looked around soon spotting Vegas sitting with champagne in hand looking around. I strut over to him making him look at me surprised.
He tapped the cushion next to him signalling me to sit.

"Mr. Theerapanyakul, tell me what do you want?"

"Well... Firstly I want to apologize for jumping to conclusions and getting you kidnapped, torturing you and nearly raping you"

"Alright, is that all?"

"No actually"

"Straight to the point Vegas. I don't have much time to waste"

"I see that you're Pete's sister" I raised my eyebrow and took a glass filled half way with champagne and took a sip.

"I want you to help me get him back" I chuckled and looked at him as if he was a fool.

"Mr. Theerapanyakul it's funny seeing you want my brother back when he clearly saw you doing disgusting things to his sister"

"That's why I lowered my pride before asking you for favour"

"And why should I trust you?"

"Cause I truly love Pete... We didn't start out like your perfect couple who alot of people already expected to end up together, but since he came to my life.. he turned my life somewhere, he gave me a reason to live, to look for the good and stop always expecting the worst" his eyes were filled with pure desperation and sincerity. Why do I feel like I should trust him?

"I have someone who I also want to get back but according to Pete he's already with someone else, I'll help you and you help me. Deal?"

"Fine alright. Deal" I smirked and raised a toast for our newly formed deal.

"May I have a question?"

"Go on"

"Who is this person?"

"Your cousin"

"Kinn?"

"Yea"

"Well the last time I heard anything about you guys was more than 3 years ago, and you left him"

"Vegas do you really think I can leave someone like him? The one who bought me life? Showed me love? Made me feel like I deserve everything? And will fight for me no matter what? No. I was forced by my father, he told me if I don't break up with Kinn he will kill him.... Probably will also stop every single transaction with them so that they will slowly fall apart"