24: Unexpected twists

Rianne's POV

I walked out of our mansion and to my car, I got in and Big started driving. I'm going to talk with Tay today, I'm not letting this slide. I love Tay but I don't like what he did, I hate what he did.

"Are you sure.. about this"

"Very"

"Well let's hope... They really were just drunk..."

"If not, I will not be afraid of cutting Tay out of my life... By the way do you have any updates about our rival?"

"Not yet Hun..."

"Don't worry .. I'm not rushing, I can't believe it's only been 6 days since dad died.."

"You're doing great... Deaths are very hard to deal with cause you know ... They're for forever"

"I know... Promise me that you won't leave me"

"I can't promise you that Hun... What I can tell you is that... I will try to be here"

"You can just simply say you promise"

"I don't like that word... Promises are meant to be broken, and you know those scenes where when the main character is dying ... His girlfriend suddenly says 'Didn't you promise me, you're not gonna leave me' that's why. I don't want you reminding me of a promise I can't keep forever"

"Alright then" I just looked out of the window and thought about Tay... I wonder how all this happened. I just really hope he was drunk... Or maybe Vegas was, or both of them. Cause if not then holy smokes this is war. We soon arrived at the meet up place, I got out and looked for Tay. He was sitting down with his phone, scrolling.

"Go" Big just patted my back while he stayed back. I nodded and walked to Tay. Once he saw me, he smiled and stood up.

"Sit back down, Tay" he gave me a confused smile but proceed to sit. I sat down opposite of him and looked at him seriously

"Why'd you call me?"

"I have something serious to ask"

"Go on"

"I'm gonna go straight to the point.. Pete told me about you and Vegas" Tay looked at me sadly and smiled.

"You know... Rianne, you know me. I don't mean to hurt people around me... I was drunk"

"Well Vegas told me he was drunk too"

"We both were, I really don't remember anything... Except for the fact that I did like it" I had a disappointed look... I can't believe him.

"Tay"

"Rianne, The truth is that Vegas and I had something in the past.." well that's unexpected.

"Past? Exactly what is it, Past. Are you trying to bring the past back?"

"I meant nothing of this to happen"

"Tay just know that.. I don't hate you, but I'm mad. Cause Pete is hurt, I love you Tay but I love my brother more. I'm sorry but I will be needing some distance from you, I don't wanna further hurt Pete" I stood up and was about to walk away but I felt Tay's hand holding me back.