30: May the last man win

Rianne's POV

I walked to the living room and looked at the info's on JJ. It has been another month.. and it doesn't seem that they're planning on doing anything or something, they know how much power I have. How's Big? He's not as comfortable with me. I feel like he knows that something happened that night... How's Arm? He's acting more and more like my boyfriend... I'm not even gonna lie.... I love Arm but Big hits different.

"Khun! Someone attacked the main family today" Ken said while running towards me, I looked at him attentively and stood up immediately. Ah! Shit!!! I ran to the car and drove off to the mansion. I took my phone and called Porsche.

"Porsche"

"Rianne... Why'd you call?"

"Ken said you guys were attacked?"

"Oh yes... A few hours ago"

"How the fuck do you sound so calm?"

"Well just get here already!" He said and cut the call quickly. Oh my god don't tell me ... JJ actually did something.
We soon arrived to the mansion, my bodyguards cars behind us. I got out and ran inside..... Wait this doesn't look right? Why is it all clean? There's literally no signs of attack or blood or... I looked up and saw the boys holding a cake in their hands. I looked at them confused for a few seconds before reading what's written

"Happy birthday, Baby. From your crazy chaotic family"

"Huh?"

"You forgot it's your birthday" I looked at my phone and yes it was indeed 09/01. I pouted alittle and I felt like I could breathe again... I was so scared something happened to them. I looked at Pete who was behind the cake looking at me with the brightest smile.

"Pete!"

"Blow it. It's heavy you know" I blew the candle and smiled at the boys in the back and behind me.

"Thanks everyone"

"Here ... Happy birthday, it's from Kinn and I" Porsche said and walked to me, with a small box in his hand. I smiled at him and saw Kim next.

"Here ... I hope you like it" I just nodded and smiled. Next was Khun. He smiled cheekily at me and gave me a quite big box.

"Happy birthday, Queen" I laughed at him and nodded. I whispered him thanks and I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Arm. I smiled and looked at him confused.
He took a box behind him and showed it to me.

"Open it when your alone" I nodded and and thanked everyone.

"Happy birthday, Macau where's yours?" I smiled and looked at Vegas. Nodding.... I have forgiven him and I hope Pete does too. Vegas doesn't look as vibrant as he use to. Pete had also cried alot since they broke up.
Macau popped out of nowhere and gave me a medium box, it was heavy.

"You'll thank me later. Happy birthday"

"Thanks" I smiled and looked behind me. A minute of silence errupted before Khun spoke

"Hey come on let's eat .. I'm hungry" Khun said and walked outside. I followed them and saw the table outside filled with foods. I looked at them walking to their seats and, I followed to mine and sat down. The maids filled the glasses up with champagne and Khun Korn spoke.