9: Kimhan Theerapanyakul

Rianne's POV

I sat down and looked at Kim who was silent..

"Kim?" He looked at me with no expression at all and continued playing the guitar.

"Do you still love Kinn?" He asked without even looking up at me.

"Kim"

"Answer me, Rianne"

"I still do yes"

"Just when I thought we would end up together"

"Kim... What are you saying?" I knew exactly what he's saying.

"I love you okay? But you don't see that... Wow"

"Kim... I'm sorry"

"Can't I just have you?"

"You can"

"I would have asked that... Years ago, but I love someone else now"

"With whom"

"Porsche's brother"

"Out of all the people in this earth?"

"We have the same hobbies"

"I don't wanna hear it"

"I want to go back to the days were... I wish I could have had you"

3 years ago
Kim's POV

I walked into the gates of our mansion while being greeted by security. I reached the pool area seeing a girl and Kinn talking while resting on the edge of the pool. I walked closer to them, seeing who the girl was she looked up at me and I swear she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She scanned me before smiling.

"Kim?.. Hello brother, what are you doing here?" Kinn said pushing himself out of the pool and taking a towel to dry himself, he let out his hand for the girl and pulled her out too. She walked over to me and smiled once again, how can someone's smile make my heart flutter so much?

"I have some errands to run and I decided to stop by to see you guys, who is this?" I looked at the girl

"Rianne Ireshi" she said extending her hand out, u shook her hand in mine and they were softest, her hand seemed being but we're still tiny next to mine. She was also tall, skinny, curvy... Pretty.

"Hi Rianne"

"I'm guessing you're Kim? Kinn told me alot about you"

"Uhmm what exactly is your relationship with Kinn?"

"I'm dating her" I felt like someone stabbed me straight in the heart... That really hurts..

"What's your Last name?"

"I can't tell you that" Kinn went closer to my ear whispering.

"Rattanakosin" I nodded and realized who she is...

"She's the on-" Kinn nodded while hushing me.