32: Is this the end?

Pete's POV

I put down the bouquet of flowers into the water letting it float away. As I was  watching it float, a voice spoke to me.

"She's in a better place now" I look to my side and saw Big. I nodded but deep down it still hurts.

"I know but I will miss her.." he just nodded and ran his hand in my back to give me a sense of comfort.

"You'll be alright" I sighed and stay silent and sit for a few while. Until someone spoke again.

"Pete, Big? Are you done?" It was Vegas. I just nodded and stood up. Big looked at Vegas and walked away.

"Hey... You're gonna be alright okay? At least there's no more pain"

"I'm gonna miss how she welcomes me home..."

"I know... I'll be here when you need anything, just tell me okay? Now let's go home... Macau is waiting for us" I nodded and walked with hand to hand. Once we reached the car, I saw Big looking outside. I got in and Vegas started driving.

"Hungry?" Vegas asked while showing me a granola bar, I shook my head and just played some music to help with the silence... It's very uncomfortable.
My phone ringed in the middle of the song making me stop humming. I took the call and answered it.

"Pete, Where are you?" Ahh .. Arm.

"We're on our way home"

"Oh okay. Macau is actually going crazy with how life you guys are taking"

"We're like 5 minutes away"

"Okay" he hanged up and pretty soon we arrived at the mansion. Vegas parked the car and we all got out, Big opened the main door for us and walked in... I took a breathe in and calmed my nerves alittle. I smiled once I heard a voice and little footsteps run over to us.

"Papa!" I smiled while looking at Kai running to his father. Big opened his arms for Kai and picked him up.

"Have you been a good boy to mama?" Kai cutely nodded and kissed his dad in the cheeks, melting my heart.

"Where's Venice, Kai?"

"He's with mama" I nodded and soon heard Rianne's voice.

"Kai.. told you to not run"

"Mama, Papa and uncles are home" she popped her head from the wall making me laugh at how cute she is, once her eyes land on me she smiled and walked with Venice in her arms.

"Hey brother. Here get your child" she said jokingly while giving me Venice.

"Hey Hun" Big said and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Come on, Macau is waiting"

"Oh yea.. come on. By the way.. did Macau help you with Venice?"

"No Macau was playing videogames the whole time... With his girlfriend"

"I told him to look after Venice"