13: Big, Arm and Tay Pt. 2

Rianne's POV

We soon arrived at the meeting place, I got out and looked around. Tay was there looking over at the flowing water... I slowed down and started walking towards Tay, his back was slouched which is quite rare since he always stands and sit with so much poise and a straight back. I sat next to him placing my hand in his back in a comforting way.

"Time" he said simply, his voice was so sad to listen to... He looked at me and his eyes were filled with nothing but sadness.

"Tay, I'll always be here"

"Am I not enough?" His voice cracked which broke my heart.

"You are enough... Time just doesn't see that"

"He was my everything... I gave him everything, turned blind eye every single time he looked at other guys... And girls, tried to shut up when I wanted to shout and lash at him so badly... But I guess I'm still not enough for him"

"He doesn't deserve someone like you Tay, stop hurting yourself. You deserve better, you need someone who can actually appreciate and love you the way you deserve, don't do this to yourself. You know it yourself , you deserve better"

"It's hard"

"But it's worth it... I'll be here, I'll be your emotional support, the shoulder you need to cry on.. just end this relationship, you need to stop hurting yourself, Tay"

"How?"

"Just end it" he nodded and a tear streamed down his eye, it breaks my heart seeing him sad but he doesn't deserve being hurt like this .. he hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm here Tay, I'll be here when you're hurting.." I comforted him and pat his back softly. He cried in my shoulder, letting his sadness out. I wonder if Kinn cried after I left him.

"Thanks, Yahnnie"

"Anytime.."

"You know.. Kinn cried on my shoulders, when the time came... He got drunk, he didn't want to love again"

"Thanks for being there for him"

"I received the news just this morning... Are you guilty for trying to harm Porsche?" He asked pulling back. I just nodded, guilt overtaking me.

"Love makes you crazy"

"We're just on the same ship here. I wonder if I'll ever try doing the same with Time"

"You're not that kind of person Tay..."

"You weren't that kind of person too"

"I just wish I didn't love"

"Love's amazing but painful" I chuckled at his words, seemed like he wasn't crying cause if his I-hope-will-be-his-ex soon.

"You know it could have been you and Kinn" I looked over to him and saw his eyebrows raised. I nodded doing a little downward smile

"I saw the way he looked at you"

"I used to like him... But Time told me that he loves me more than Kinn could ever"