18: With Him

Rianne's POV

Ugh! finally it's time to go swimming! I changed to some bikini cause yes! I'm serious about de-stressing by swimming. I walked to the pool and dipped my legs on the water.. it's quite cold but it's alright. I sat down at the edge while looking over at the view... I took my little caller for my maid, ringing it a few times before stopping and just sending her a message

"Bring me a glass and the whole bottle of Chateau La Mission Haut Brion 2006" after sending that I just chilled and cleared my head. Soon I heard the door opening... It's here, but something doesn't feel right... I looked at my maid who is not my maid... It's Big, what the fuck? He's not a maid.

"Big? Where's Mai? You're not my maid?"

"Oh well the other bodyguards said she's out, her daughter is sick and she wasn't able to tell you cause it was urgent so I did her job"

"Oh well... if you're already here, join me will you?" I have a talent for seducting people so don't try me.

"I would want to but-"

"But what? No one will know.. come" I said while coming closer to him. He had the wine and glass...

"Come on Big" he looked around before nodding and unbuttoning his shirt. I took the glass filling it halfway while watching Big. Not gonna lie... He's fucking hot... I mean he's pretty much my ideal guy in certain ways. He soon took his pants off but not underwear

"Get in here" I commanded while sipping my wine. He slowly got in the water, sitting next to me while just looking at the view. I breathed out and just sat there while appreciating the moment.

"Why me?" Big asked confused... I don't know why either

"I don't know Big..."

"Do you treat all your bodyguards like this?"

"No"

"So I'm getting special treatments?"

"No"

"Do you still love Khun Kinn?" I stopped for a minute... Do I still love Kinn?

"I don't know... Maybe I do but you know I love someone more than I love Kinn" I looked at Big, he looks so naive .. he knows, he's deliberately acting as if he doesn't know.
I took a sip of my wine but I didn't swallow it. I got closer to Big and kissed him, passing the wine in my mouth to his. I pulled back cause I want him to make his own move on me.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You're such a tease"With that he got closer to me, pulling me in the water, luckily I had put the glass down or I would have spilled it. He gripped my waist and kissed me hard, biting my lower lip asking for permission. I gladly allowed him, soon our tongue's were playing with each other at the end he won every game. I pulled back, breathing hard. Big kept our forehead close while we were both panting alittle.

"You know I love you right?" He asked with sincerity in his eyes... I smiled while nodding alittle

"Well I love you too .. since the day I saw you"

"But I'm just your bodyguard"

"Who cares? You can protect me... Love me all you want, do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"If the day comes... Will you fight for our love?"

"I will"

"Then there's nothing to be worried about" I said while taking his hair tie off and running my fingers in his hair.

"Will you let me"

"Yea... I'm yours from this day forward" it didn't even take him a second before he kissed me again, this time his kisses were filled with lust and neediness.
His kisses trailed to my jaw and to my neck, he left several marks here and there, it's official I'm his and all his.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to do this to you" he said as he took my top off, he latched his mouth at my now erected nipples making me moan. He played with the other side which I swear to God is way too nice.
He pushed me at the edge of the pool while taking my underwear off, he did the same and tossed them at the floor.

"Are you sure?" I just nodded while looking at him, he just nodded and thrusted swiftly. Hsi name was not a lie! He was indeed big. We both moaned out, he stayed still for a few seconds before thrusting slowly, he was very good at this.

"Oh god I fucking love you" he said thrusting harder and harder. Soon his thrust were slowing down but still kept the power.

"I'm cumming"

"Hold it" he sped up again and soon I felt myself nearly letting my climax go.

"Please" I begged since I really can't hold it anymore

"Cum" with his permission I finally let myself cum, nearly falling cause my legs are weak but luckily he held me. He didn't even pull out...

"Shit ..." He cussed out making me laugh alittle. He picked me up and brought me to my bed

"You left a trail..."

"I'll clean that up, don't worry" he said as he covered me... My shirt wasn't wet so it's fine, after tucking me he stood up again

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna shower sweetheart"

"Make it fast" I said while my eyelids started feeling very heavy.

Big's POV

I walked to the bathroom to shower and think about what just happened... I actually just had sex with her... Am I gonna regret this? Hopefully not.
I finished showering soon, I got out of the shower and to Rianne's room, she was already asleep .. ohh she's probably exhausted.
I got in bed with her with no clothes cause it's a bad idea... I didn't bring any clothes with me... Ugh! It's fine I can just sleep with her. Wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her forehead and looking at her, admiring the sleeping beauty before me. She really is beautiful yet so dangerous...
I promise to protect you... And love you forever.

"I love you"

I hate this part, I kinda wanted it to be more intense and I swear it was better in my mind ... But anyways everyone thank you for the support and votes, it really motivates me to keep writing knowing that people are waiting for me to update.
It's currently 11:49 and I need to go to sleep. Good night everyone
รักนะ
- Author