6: A night with Kinn

Kinn's POV

After using the bathroom I walked back inside to see Rianne drinking her liquor, Kim was next to her and they were talking happily. I sat down and heard what they were talking about

"Yea well we should go out some times what do you think?" Kim asked making Rianne smile widely and nod. Kim looked at me and stood up

"I'll talk to you later Ian..." He walked away, Rianne tuned to me and smiled

"Bottoms up" she said taking her drink and raising it a little, I did the same and clinked my drink with hers. I drank it all at once and coughed alittle since it was vodka after all. We continued talking and catching up ... 20 minutes later I felt something down there...

"Uhmmm give me a few minutes" I walked to the bathroom once again and looked down at my magnum and he's not calmed .... I can't do it here shit! I went back to Rianne who was gazing over to Vegas and Pete dancing. I sat back down and looked at Porsche who was having fun with Pol and Arm

"You good?" She asked placing her hand in my thigh, she looked down and saw my little problem, she smirked and looked back up. She took my hand and pulled me in the exit without anyone noticing, she walked inside my car I followed and as soon as I got in she kissed me, her kisses were so hungry and lustful. I miss her kisses and her neediness. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and played around with my tongue, she pulled away panting alittle, her lips red already. Her hand traveling down my bare chest, she looked back at me and her hands traveled lower and lower till it was in my pants. Pulling my pants and underwear down, her hands grazed over my hardened dick, she stroked me a few times before stopping and looking back at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked sounding desperate as fuck.

"Tell me baby... What do you want?"

"Your mouth babe"

"If you say so baby boy" I gasped with the sudden warmness of her mouth, she sucked on my dick and hollowed her cheeks making me throw my head back and moan out loud.. she pushed her mouth lower and lower till she was deepthroating me, I placed my hand on her hair guiding her alittle, she still know how I like it.

"I wanna fuck so hard right now" I bucked my hips into her mouth making her gag alittle.

"I'm cumming babe" I warned her and soon after a few more tongue swirls the knot in my lower belly came undone. It just kept going and going and she didn't even let one drop go to waste. I panted hard and looked back to her who was also breathing hard, lips swollen and looking like a hot mess. I miss this.

"Let's go to your place" I nodded and looked outside the window seeing my driver standing there, I knocked on the window and saw him looking. I opened the door alittle and told him to drive us home. He got in and started driving, I tapped my lap since Rianne was still on the floor. She got up and sat down.

"Did you like it?" She asked as if she was clueless. I chuckled and looked at her smirking.

"Of course I did babe" her hips started moving against my dick once again making me hard once more.

"I want you daddy"

"Oh you will have me babe" we arrived soon later, I opened the door with her in my arms. As soon as we entered I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. I sucked on her lip and bit it a few times

Rianne's POV

I pulled away to take a minute to breathe "I miss you so much Kinn..." He smiled and kissed me once again, his kisses went down to my neck. Sucking and biting it, leaving several marks here and there. He sucked on my sweet spot which he obviously still remembers

"Kinn.. please" I begged him and bucked my hips on his, his hand pinned my hips to the wall and continued teasing me, he walked to his room and locked it, he took my blazer off, exposing my bra. He unhooked it and pushed me to the bed

"I love seeing you like this" he whispered before taking my pants and underwear. He took his button down shirt off and I swear he's more ripped now, holy shit!

"Want me to do it raw?"

"I don't care just fuvk me!" I answered desperately. He chuckled at my horny ass self. He fingered me for the first few minutes before pulling away and taking cuffs from the drawer next to us. He cuffed me to the headboard of the bed and blindfolded me, his fingers strut down my belly and soon back to my throbbing pussy. It was silent For a few seconds before he slapped me in the pussy making me arch the shit out of my back.

"You love it baby"

"Kinn stop with the teasing please"

"Fine since you did a good job making me cum earlier" he took my blindfold off he was now naked too. Soon in one swift move he pushed the whole 9 inch in. Making us both moan. His thrust were hard, fast and ruthless. when Kinn fucks he goes hard, that's probably why not alot of people can be his fuck buddy. Well not unless you can take him whole.

"You missed this didn't you? Tell me princess can anyone else fuck you the way I do?"

"No one can... Only you"

"That's what I thought" he said and played with my clit, pleasure is just something else when you're with Kinn.
He sucked on my hard nipples and went faster. Faster than I can take

"Kinn, slow down" I gripped on the cuffs trying not to go crazy from all that he's giving me. He ignored my words and soon I felt the knot in my lower belly.

"Kin-"

"Cum with me" he thrusted 2 more times and cummed inside me. I followed and nearly fainted from all that just happened, He stayed inside me while uncuffing me, he looked at me but I could care less. After setting the cuffs down he layed down and pulled me next to him, hugging me gently

"Did I go too hard babe?" I shook my head weakly and closed my eyes due to exhaustion.

"Do you still love me Kinn?" I asked hoping so hard that he'd say yes... Minutes of silence passed by making me nervous

"Yes I do"

"If I was dying at the same time Porsche is who would you choose"

"..... Go to sleep" his reply disappointed me so much but I know I will have you at the end Kinn. I fell asleep in his arms thinking how I'm supposed to get him after tonight cause I know Porsche will now want Kinn around me.
Obviously who wants their boyfriend's around their exe's right?