-3-

Billies point of view:

"I SWEAR ITS HER, LET ME GO" I whisper shout to finneas who is literally holding me back. "What makes you thing she of all people wants to talk to you?" He said still not putting me down.

"Well she didn't even read my texts form 3 years ago so if I don't talk to her now I might never!" I pleaded, completely giving up and slumping down into his arms.

"This is a wedding I can't have you being beat up by Olivia cause you said something wrong!" He said finally putting me down.

"I can handle it" I mumble. "No you can't, that bitch is strong" he rolled his eyes making me giggle.

"Finneas?" I heard someone call from behind him, great nows my chance. When he turned around to talk to that person I slipped away. Starting to walk towards Olivia.

Conan gives me a look before giggling. I put a finger up over my lips signaling him to shut the fuck up.

"Well when you dated someone who ate burritos for every meal that shit sticks" Olivia says before shoving a burrito in her mouth.

"That would be me" I said before sitting next to her. She sent the most hateful look to Conan who just started laughing.

"I ont wanna ucking talk to u" she mumbled before taking another bite of her burrito, never even glancing at me. Ouch.

"I know that I screwed up but you gotta at least let me talk to you" I plead, she left before I could even explain what happened cuase there is no way in hell I'd actually cheat on her. It does seem like I did though...

"Oh look I think Lexi is calling me" Conan says before grabbing his shit and dipping. I couldn't help but giggle.

"CONAN, NO DONT LEAVE ME WITH HER" she screamed at him. "Ouch, that one kinda hurt" I said while resting my head in my hand.

"I'm totally going to beat his ass tonight, that or I'll make his sleep in Lexi and Drew's room" she said as we both made disgusted faces. Just the thought of them fucking is just not it...

"Ok say whatever the fuck you wanna say, cuase I know your not going to leave if you don't say it. I can't promise I'll listen though" she groaned before eating more of the burrito.

"I don't want to discuss it here" I said waving my finger around. "But maybe I could call you later? I still need your new number" I slumped down in my seat.

"Never changed my number, just changed who I responded to, but I guess I'll call you later" she giggled. "You didn't change your number? How come you never opened my messages form 3 years ago?" I scoff before pulling my phone out.

"Never had the need to, didn't care either" she said pulling out her phone and showing me the messages she never opened.

"Where'd you go after you left that night?" I blurted out making her look up. "San Francisco, but fucking hell I'm having to move back here to go to a new record label, since joeys moving and all" she shrugged.

"Let me guess interscope?" I say with a slight smile. "Mhm, what about it?" She said before bursting her face in her phone again.

"That's my record label, it'll be fun seeing you around again" I giggle before getting up. She just looked at me with the most hateful look with her mouth wide open.

"For fucks sake" she groaned while rubbing a hand down her face. "Now leave, I'm boutta fuck this shit up" she continues as she pointed to her burritos on her plate. I just let our a small laugh. "Ok livy, I'll call you" I say before quickly giving her a kiss on her cheek.

She mumbled something lowly but I couldn't make it out.

————

My finger hovered over the call button, I literally had to bring myself to do it. I sighed before forcefully pushing the button.

It rang three times before she picked up. "Sup whore" she said as I heard people laugh in the back.

"Get me off speakerphone Olivia" I groan through the phone. "How'd you know?" She says before banging around. I think she's outside now.

"I know you olivia, you mistake me for a fool." I said making her giggle. "Ok slut I'm on the balcony. Start talking before I hang up on you and actually block you this time." She hissed though the phone.

"What you saw that day wasn't how it went. He pulled me in, I never kissed back" I sigh through the phone.

"Mhm that's somewhat believable, but you didn't fucking pull back" she groaned through the phone.

"I didn't have time! You came around as soon as he pulled me in" I say throwing my hands up as if she could see me.

"Fair enough, you know what. I've been working on bettering by myself. Getting in fights and holding grudges and shit like that isn't good for my image and other shit blah blah blah. So I'll be nice to you again. No fucking flirting or friend shit eilish" she said through the phone.

"Damn, see if you had just let me talk, we would've fixed everything. Thanks for listening Fischer" I smiled through the phone.

"Mhm, guess what a fan came up to me and told me yesterday? Even if I'm not ready to be friends with your sorry whore ass again, I still want to tell you this" She said completely changing her tone.

"Mhm, I'm listening?" I hum with a slight chuckle. "So this girl, maybe like 15 came up to me and was all like 'I wOuLd HaVe FoRgIvEn BiLlIe If ShE cHeAtEd On Me, ShE's HoT' like that shit had me dying" she cackled through the phone making a stupid ass voice when she was Imitating the girl.

"Ok so like this girl did the same thing-"