-15-

Olivia's point of view:

"Watcha doin?" Billie said, taking a brake from her burrito as she looked over at my computer. It was about 5 o'clock and we just got back from shopping.

Instead of getting even more hung over and destroying our livers we are going to a drag show tonight, but that obviously doesn't start till midnight so we have time to kill.

"Looking for More statues" I giggle before taking a bite out of my burrito, we all decided to get chipotle and are sitting in the hallway eating it together.

"See what you did Billie? This is why we didn't want her to buy the first stupid ass statue" DeVore groans.

"You guys didn't explain it well!" She threw her hands up in defense. I handed my computer to her so she could see what I was looking at.

Here's a picture of the Harley Quinn statue I bought earlier:

Totally worth it if I do say so my self. It was only 6,500 dollars so it wasn't that bad. I feel like everyone's being a bit dramatic.

"Bitch this is 2,999, you definitely don't need it" she huffed as she handed me back my computer.

I literally showed her the best statue and she's just going to diss on it like that? The absolute disrespect. Enough to make me wanna break up with her... again. JUST KIDDING.

Anyways here's what I showed her:

It's dead pool, you can't go wrong with Deadpool bro

"I'll buy it for your birthday, how bout we go watch that stupid ass dc show you wanna watch?" Billie said before taking my computer back and closing it.

"My birthday is in 5 days Billie"

"I know, now go" she said sternly, pointing to our room. "Ok mom" I groan before eating the rest of my burrito and throwing the trash away.

"Atleast she'll listen to one of us" I heard Conan sigh. "Shut the fuck up" I hiss before slamming the door.

Despite the sad attempts of my friends to make me not buy statues I decided to buy the Deadpool statue, a bat man Statue, a poison ivy statue, and a bane statue.

"You bought it didn't you?" Billie said with a sigh as she saw me hiding my computer.

"I might have bought Deadpool, Batman, joker, and bane?" I say innocently. "Oh my fucking god" she rolls her eyes.

"Moving on from your obsession, what do you have planned this week?" Billie spoke as she laid down next to me.

"Tuesday I have to go Into the studio to record some songs for the album, work with some writers to hopefully finish up the album then. Wednesday Lexis throwing  a party for my birthday. And then for 8 days after that in filming music videos for all the singles and for one track off the album." I said while scrolling through hbo max.

"Damn ma,your busy asf" she sighed before resting her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around me, almost in a flirtatious way but who am I to be talking?

"You Kept the ring?" I questioned lowly as I took her hand in mine to get a closer look at the ring.

"Mhm, haven't taken it off" she said making me smile and shit. "Hold on I'll be Right back" i Sau before getting up and going up to my suitcase.

I pulled out the shoe box with all her shit in it, I  will walkways have the picture though, shits sat on my nightstand.

"I was going to give you this shit back but I think I'll just keep it" I hummed before sliding one if her hoodies on along with the titanium ring That matched hers.

"I was looking for that!" Billie shouted wich made me laugh. "Mhm, you probably forgot it existed"

"I should he mad right bow but your hot as fuck so I can't form an actual thought" she practically drooled.

"Your such a hoe"

"Am not! Turn your show on and shut the fuck up"

"Bitch"

"Love you, in a friends that fuck eat other way"

"Mhm Love you too Billie."

~~~~~~~~

"If I have to sing this cord one last time im killing myself" I huff at Joey as me and Lexi were sat in the recording studio.

"Literally if Lexi can get this is last cord right your free to go." He held his bands up in defense. Now I wish I was still in Vegas, getting drunk with Billie and my friends. Im glad I decided to be friends with her again, even after everything that happened between us.

"I have to shit so Lexi hurry this up for me? 'Preciate it." I groan as i scrolled mindlessly on my phone hoping something will bring me into a thought other than strangling Lexi.

(Song at the top)

"Ok, lets start again... and- go!" Joey shouted from the other side of the booth. "I shouldn't have let them take my keys, take my keys. They left me here, to much beer. My friendsThey hung me out to dry. Its not my fault and here's why im doin the also of shame" I sang before giving Lexi the signal to join in.

"Make the elevator come a little faster, im pushing all the buttons but nothings happening. Please god don't let anybody see me, please god I'll do anything you ask of me." We song in unison, i think Lexi finally got it inside her pea sized brain.

"I promise no more walks of shame, so walk this way" Lexi finished up making everyone cheer.

"Took you long enough damn ive had to shit for the past hour Lexi" I tell before running our of the studio to go... take a shit.

I mentally cursed my mama out as she began calling me. "Hey mama, um im taking a shit" I say through the phone making her laugh at me.

"Too much information Olivia, anyways do you know anything about video of you and Billie kissing? I saw it on Facebook" Ah shit im boutta sock a bitch.