-21-

Billies point of view:

Jonathan, Olivia, and lana all sat in the corner sobbing to themselves loudly over the documentary we just watched.

"Shut the fuck up" Lexi groaned as she threw her hands up to her forehead to ease her headache. Olivia decided to invite all of our friends over for a movie tonight all of our friends being me, her, Lexi, lana, Liz, DeVore, Claudia, finneas, Conan, Drew, zoe, and of course Becka/minx.

"Nah s-shut up it was your I-idea to watch the Amy Winehouse d-documentary" Olivia wailed as her, her brother, and lana all huddled together.

"You literally love this documentary" Lexi narrowed her eyes. "YOU KNOW I SKIP THE PART WHEN SHE DIES!" Lexi screamed at her as lana took her into her arms.

I felt really bad—I mean it was lexis idea and all—I remember Olivia and Jonathan telling me how much they used to look up to Amy and how she was thier idol. Her death absolutely broke the two of them, they were only 12 when she died.

And Lana, oh lord I feel terrible... she was friends with Amy... if this doesn't prove that Lexi is the devil I don't know what would.

"LEXI YOU BROKE MY GIRLFRIEND" I yelled at Alexis as she just shrugged. Girlfriend....

"How bout we watch Billie's documentary?" Conan suggested wich I sent him a dirty look. "Nah if you do that I know damn well your going to make fun of it, just remember you have one coming out too." I hissed.

~~~~~~~

Olivia decided to drag me along with her to film the music video for habits. She seems actually excited about it.

I sat back in my chair as we all watched over the video that they just finished recording.

"I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything, I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around, and I've seen it all
I get home, I got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up in the 'tub, then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Dazed and kinda lonely" Lexi sang as her and Olivia sat on a bathroom counter top doing each other's makeup.

"You're gone, and I gotta stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time to keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you, babe, I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh" it cut to olivia and Lexi sitting lazily at the bar, seemingly drinking their life away. Olivia even chugging a bottle of 'vodka' wich I've single hand-idly experienced.

"Pick up daddies at the playground
How I spend my daytime
Loosen up the frown, make them feel alive
I make it fast and greasy
I'm numb, and way too easy
You're gone, and I gotta stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time to keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you, babe, I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh" liv started dancing on the bar counter top while Lexi set fire to the bar before getting up to join Olivia. It's giving... psychotic.

"Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end, oh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain, oh
Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end, oh-oh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
You're gone, and I gotta stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time to keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you, babe, I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Oh-oh" Olivia and Lexi kept dancing as the bar burnt down. Sometimes I feel like Olivia maybe needs to see her therapist again if these are the thoughts she's having.

"Who knew you were good at directing?" I teased Olivia as everyone started to wrap up. "I know right? I mean I could be the next Picasso or something"

" Baby Picasso's a painter"

"Oh... you get what I meant" she shut waved me off and I just rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"I'm still a bit upset about earlier" she said with a pout as she crashed di to my arms. "I know baby... I know" I rubbed her arm soothingly as she just buried her face into my tits.

~~~~~~~

"EAT IT" she screamed at me as she chased me around the kitchen. "NOOOOO" I slid across the floor, almost slamming into the fridge.

"Your cookings ass!" I continue. "It's better than yours you dumb shit" she grabbed my shoulder and pinned me against the cabinet.

"You going to eat it or do I need to force you?" She sent me a look, towering over me. "I'm. Not. Eating. It" I spit at her as she tried to shovel the lasagna she made into my mouth as I spoke.

"It's not that bad, I made it vegan for you and everything... Billie your breaking ma heart" she fake pouted.

"Was that an injustice reference?" I sent her a look as she tried to forcefully feed me again. "So what if it was? You know I have an obsession with plant bitch and the fucking wannabe clown bitch" she shrugged.

I opened my mouth to say something but she shoved the food into my mouth... "it's not too bad..." I lied, it was actually really good.

"TOLD YOU!"