-52-

Olivia's point of view:

"Your pretty." Billie looked down at me as she was sitting on my desk. "Thank you, but cmon. Have you looked in the mirror today? You look fine as hell." I laughed, peering over my glasses to look at her gorgeous face.

"Oh stop That, why can't you take a complement like a normal person?" She teased, pushing my shoulder jokingly. "Why can't you let me work like a normal person?" I joked back causing her to roll her eyes.

"You love me, don't even." She lent over so that her face was at the same level as mine. "Your right, but I also love being able to do my work." I sent her a reading look.

"Literally shut the hell up, let's go for a car ride." Billie groaned dramatically. "Where would you like to go my love?" I turned my attention from my computer monitor onto my perfect girlfriend.

"Mmm, what about the beach? We haven't been there in a while." Billie got off the desk and stood in front of me untill I gave her an answer.

"I guess my work can wait a little while." I shrugged my shoulders before closing my stuff up. Billie let out a squeal before quite literally dragging me out of the room.

"Do you remember in our senior year when you used to take me to the beach all the time?" Billie asked me softly as she handed me the keys to Blondie, god I love my car. But I love Billie more.

"Yeah and we used to sit there and talk about the most random and out-of-pocket stuff for hours. It was really fun." I smiled down at her, she's hella short compared to me. And I never let her forget that.

"Or like the first time we hung out like one-on-one. That hill that overlooked the city right?" Billie sent me a look as we walked out into the garage.

"Oh shit, i forgot all about that place." It took me a minuet to remember it but that was honestly one of the best days I'd ever had.

"What if we just left?" Billie's voice rang softly as she got into my gold trans am. "What do you mean baby?" I cocked my head to look at her once I got into the front seat.

"I mean, what if we just went somewhere in la for a few days? Or maybe even go to Vegas, just the two of us." Billie shrugged her shoulders as the engine of Blondie roared to life.

"What about the lake house? We haven't been there in a hot minuet." I turned to look at her once I peeled out of the garage.

"What about Hawaii? Let's fly to Hawaii tommorow, I wanna go to Kauai Hawaii." Billie gave me the most dead serious look.

"Let's do it, I can get my mom and Lexi's to come down tomorrow to watch the animals." I sent Billie a wide smile.

She let out a shriek before pulling her phone out. I giggled as she just smiled like an idiot.

"We don't tell anyone ok? We just disappear for a week." Billie pointed at me, wanting me to promise her.

"Babe we'll be there for your birthday, I thought you wanted a big party? My baby is no longer going to be a teenager." I frowned a bit as I looked at billie.

"So? I can always have it when we get back. I'm turning 20, not 103. It's not like it has to happen on the exact day, right? Plus I wanna have birthday sex in Hawaii." Billie bit her li pad she looked at me.

"Teenagers." I grumbled As billie just laughed. "What's next? Your going to make me sign and NDA?" I joked.

"Stop, omg you take every opportunity you can to incorporate my lyrics huh?" Billie rolled her eyes. "You already know, now how bout we make our way to the beach now?" I rested my hand on her thigh as the metal gate guarding our house opened.

"Can we get Taco Bell on the way?"

"Of course darling."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad we were able to go somewhere without paps and fans everywhere. I love our fans, I really do but sometimes we need breaks right?" Billie said in between bites of her burrito.

"When we go to Hawaii it'll just be us and the ocean, I'm actually really excited for it." I admitted as I took a drink of my Dr Pepper.

"We can go surfing, and fuck on the beach, we can go hiking, the fuck somewhere in the woods. You know, the basics." Billie said with a shit eating smile.

"Oh my god, you just wanna go to Hawaii to say we fucked on the beach. Is that right?" I giggled as Billie lightly pushed me.

"Yeah... but also I wanna be with you. Cause I love you and shit." She kissed my lips slowly. "We'll I love you and shit too." I wrapped one of my arms around her and held her close.

"Let's swim." She blurred out after a few minuets. "Baby, it's December. You really wanna go swimming?" I started to laugh once again.

"Mhm, let's go." She smiled widely before standing up and throwing her shirt and sweatshirt--actually mine--to the ground, along with her sweatpants.

"You are so hot, I'm the luckiest woman that has ever lived." I followed her steps before going with the blonde down to the water.

"Oh stop." Billie blushed. "Mmm, I don't think I will." My arms snaked around her waist as I pressed soft kissed to her neck.

"Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and millions of people agree with me. But only I am able to get in your pants." I spoke against her skin and ran my hands across her spine.

"Your acting like just a few days ago there weren't teenage girls literally on there knees worshipping you on the Las Vegas strip." Billie moaned as I kept kissing her neck, leaving dark marks all over.