-50-

Olivia's point of view:

"Ok so I was thinking that with the tour, your schedule will almost mirror billies's. There will be a few times where you two are not together in the same city, or have shows the exact same night. We've talked about it before, I just need you to sign the paper work stating that if something were to happen just like last tour, you legally can't leave until the last show is played." Joey, my manager slid me a document.

"I'm going to marry that woman so you don't have to worry about me leaving." I laughed to myself as I signed my name at the bottom of the paper before handing it to Alexis.

"Ew" Stella said, not thinking anyone could hear. "Bitch shut the hell up, no one asked you." Lexi hissed before signing the document as-well, Handing it back down to our manager.

"Didn't mean to strike a nerve, damn." Stella threw her hands up in defense. "Now who's bright idea was it to bring stella into the team? No one fucking likes her." I ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair with red highlights. Billie had insisting on me dying my hair again for a while so I decided to let her give me highlights.

"We needed someone to manage your costumes and wardrobe, we trust her." Joey tried to defend my ex-girlfriend. "Joey, some times... sometimes I don't fucking like you." I groaned before going back on my phone.

"My job is not for you to like me, it's to help everything in your life run smoothly. And Marcie's job is to keep you out of trouble in the media." Joey groaned. Marcie was my new publicist, I had to get a new one after I made the last one quit when I was drunk on stream and said a lot of things I wasn't supposed to.

William
-------
O: BIL, BABY PLEASE FLY TO NEW YORK TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MEETING.
B: baby, I would but I'm ALSO in an extremely boring meeting.
B: what's making your meeting so bad? 💀
O: stella is getting in my everlasting nerve 😻
O: I'm going to bash her head it 😩🤞
B: take a video 🙏🙏🙏
O: I miss you... you better give me a big kiss when I get home tomorrow night‼️‼️‼️‼️
B: I'll give you more than that 😏
O: PLEASE, I'll get on my knees for you anyday 🧎‍♀️

"Olivia are you even paying attention?" Marcie snapped at me to get my attention."oh- uh yeah. Sorry, I was texting my girlfriend." I smiled before tuning back into the conversation.

"For the tour bus, we'll put you over Billie's bunk. Will that work for you?" Marcus, me and Lexi's tour designer glanced over the bed plan before showing it to me and Lexi.

"Oh honey, that's not going to work." I laughed as I pointed at two names. "OH HELL NO, I AM NOT SLEEPING NEXT TO THAT BITCH!" Lexi pointed towards stella, who gave her a nasty ass look.

"I'm sorry miss jones, it's just how it has to be. Plus you signed that paper so.... No backing out." Marcus sent her a small smile while Alexis just flipped him off. Dragging a hand down her face.

"God... I'm not going to live! Atleast Drew is above me." She shrugged her shoulders. "You will live, if I makes you feel any better I'm stuck there too." I slung one of my arms around Lexi's shoulders.

"This is going to be a living hell, but at least we get to do it together and with the loves of our lives." Alexis kissed my cheek and I held back a laugh as stella looked angry.

"I have one request though." I spoke up once everyone went quiet. "Mhm, what would that be?" Joey clicked his pen open and waited for me to speak so he could write it down.

"I want to be able to see Billie's first concert of the tour, and her last one. I wanna be there for her, and if I can't see any other of her shows, I wanna see those two." I asked hopeful that Joey and Marcus would do that for me.

"Yeah, that's do-able. Marcus, what did you think about it?" Joey scribbled something down real quick before turning towards the other man.

"Yeah, I could do That. More shows are going to clash on the same night because of it, but you know. That's alright." Marcus sent me a sincere smile.

"I honestly love seeing you so in love with Billie again, she's the only one who you've dated and I didn't have a problem with." Alexis sent stella a pointed look.

"Thanks Lexi, I can say the same thing about you and Drew." I love being near Alexis jones, she'll forever be my best friend and one of my favorite people.

William
----
B: someone mad a porno parody of us 💀
O: how do you know?!? 😭
O: I love bought you didn't want porn anymore?
B: I don't. Zoe sent it to me 🤪
O: oh my fucking god, what was she doing looking for that 🤨
B: I don't know 💀
O: did the girl playing me at least have a big ass and abs?
B: Mhm, she was hot. But she's not the real thing 😩
B: the girl playing me did not have big tits, totally not relatable.
O: imma need that link...
B: you wanna see fake Billie naked, or me naked? 🤭
O: YOU, OMFG AM I GETTING TIT PICS?!??
B: asking as your not near anyone during your meeting right now.
O: it's only Lexi, she's seen the nudes in my phone.
O: she'll live. She'll either not look or suffer the consequences of looking.
B: bitch which nudes?!?
O: mine, yours, hers? You know, the basics. 🤷‍♀️
B: hers?!? Tf you have hers for?
B: also delete the ones you have of me 💀
B: that's like mad embarrassing for me... 😔
O: black mail duh, she sent them to me instead of Drew 💀
O: also I have yours cuase they're hot
O: don't act like you don't have a folder in your phone labeled "Olivia's nudes." 💀
B: SHUT UP‼️