-11-

Alexis' point of view:

"Drew c'mon, they made the cutest couple! You gotta help me" I whispered to her as we watched Billie and Olivia play in the yard with shark and diesel. We moved back her a little over a month ago and liv and bil are literally best friends with each-other again, no bad blood whatsoever.

"Billie has a boyfriend wich I don't like but also doesn't Olivia also have a girlfriend? We cnat have them both get heartbroken just cuase we won't them together" she sighed as she rested her hand in my thigh, I just took a sip of my coffee and thought for a minuet.

"But-" I started but got cut off by Drew. "No 'buts' Lexi, I love you so much. But I can't mess with both of their love life's just cuase we want them together. Liv can't lose someone else, you saw how she was." She said while giving me a sympathetic look.

"I guess your right. But that doesn't explain the song that Olivia literally wrote yesterday about billie" I say with a pout.

"We'll if I hear it and I think it's about Billie, I guess I'll help you... but only because I love you" Drew rolled her eyes wich made me smile.

"FISCHER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" Drew yelled at Olivia, she came running over.

"Yes ma'am?" She said politely as she stood in front of her. "Go get a guitar and sing that song Lexi es telling me about." Olivia narrowed her eyes at me.

"Your in deep shit missy" she said while pointing a finger at me. I just laughed at her as she went to go walk over to her house.

Billie came and sat next to me. "Where's liv going?" I mentally started laughing to myself.

"I'm forcing her to sing a new song for you and Drew. She's getting her guitar" I chuckled to myself lowly, if you really think about it I'm fucking her over big time.

Billie just hummed in Response. "She's like gunna kill you for this" Drew said while giving me a knowing look.

"Nah she knows I can expose her with her friends so she can't be mad at me" I said flipping my hair. Almost on que Olivia comes waltzing through the back gate that connected to her house.

"I hate you" she grunts as she sits down in front of me. "Sing the song you dumb bitch" I taunt her making her roll her eyes.

"Stared in the mirror and pinched it to shatters, collected the pieces and picked out a dagger, I've pinched my skin in between my two fingers and wished I could cut some sorts off with some scissors-" she started in the middle of fucking nightmare, that dumb bitch.

"No the one you really like." I run my hand down my face. "Sorry cant save me now-"
This hoe really started singing one of Billie's songs.

"Whore that's literally my fucking song and it's not new" Billie said before playfully hitting Olivia.

"Now sing the one we literally wrote last night."  I groaned as I pit my legs up to put my head between my knees, on the verge of tears from Olivia not cooperating.

"Please don't make me sing the 2nd verse, don't need any of you faggots conspiring on who its about." She said getting in her knees and begging me.

"Too late, lexis already making educated guesses" Drew said making me hit her. "I fucking hate you, your a dumb faggot" she said before hitting me as hard as she could in the stomach, making me slump over.

"Anyways" she said clearing her throat and tuning her guitar.

(Song at top)

"You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk, you should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong. And I got a girlfriend she's older than us, she's in the club doing I don't know what,your so cool it makes me hate you so much" Olivia sings the first verse, I'm gunna be a conspiracist until I can confront she's singing about Billie.

"Whisky on ice, Sunset and vine. You've ruined my life, by not being mine. Your so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face, 'cuase look at your face! And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way, but what can I say? Your gorgeous." She sang, finishing up the chorus. Drew still wasn't buying it and billie is oblivious as fuck.

"You should take it as a compliment that I'm flaming to everyone here but you, and you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room, if you got a girlfriend I'm jealous of her, but if your single it's honestly worse. Cause your so gorgeous it actually hurts. Ocean blue eyes, looking in mine. I feel like I might sink and drown and die." She sang making Drew relish that the second verse pretty much confirmed the conspiracy of the song being about Billie.

I kind of tuned her out for the rest of the song, me and Drew just talking to eachother just by looking at eachother. "Ah fuck" Olivia mumbled as her phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back" she said with a huff. "Shark what the fuck?" She called out to her dog as he was doing something, I wasn't really paying attention.

"You were right... there's no way it can't be about her" Drew said through gritted teeth to make an attempt of not being loud.

"I told you! Now we just need Liz, lana, Zoe, Conan, Jonathan, and DeVore to help us get them together!"

"That's a lot of people, are you sure?"

"Indefinitely"

"Sorry about that shark was eating his shit again" Billie laughed as she sat back down.

"What do you mean again?" I giggled as Billie was being very expressive when she stared to fill us in on how shark eats his shit.