-73-

Billies point of view:

I heard the sound of metal clashing with metal, I couldn't help but wince. "O-Olivia?" I waited for a respond... it was silent for 2 minuets before her line went dead.

"FUCK." I yelled and ran to the door, fumbling at the handle. "Woah shorty where you going?" Alexis caught me in her arms when I fumbled out of the hotel room,

"Soemthing happened to Olivia" I muttered out, still shocked from the whole event. Im not sure what happened exactly but it sure as hell didn't sound good.

"What do you mean?" Lexis face shifted as she looked down at me. "We got in a fight so she went on a drive to clear her mind. I was on the phone with her when she was on the way back and she yelled and then I heard the sound of like metal colliding." I started to cry without realizing it.

"Shhhh, shhhh it'll be okay." She brought me into her arms. "Maybe she had a bad connection or soemthing, don't jump to the worst conclusion. Maybe she went to the venue early or something, wanna go and check?" Lexi pulled back, her hands still on my shoulders as I nodded my head silently.

"Let me go grab jelly, he'll drive us." She grabbed my hand and knocked on liv and lexis security guard's door. "Wassup?" He said rubbing his eye groggily, he must've been sleeping.

"Can you drive us to the venue?" Alexis asks calmly while jelly looks at me. "Yeah is there something wrong? Where's Olivia?" He looked back to Alexis.

"We think she went back to the venue Billie performed at last night, maybe she wanted to get there early?" Alexis said as jelly looked from me to her.

"Yeah, sure. Let me brag my keys." He disappeared for a second and came right back out of his room. "Cmon" he said calmly with a smile before walking towards the elevator, I walked after with a blank face.

"It'll be alright billie, you know her better than any of us... fuck, even better than I do. She likes to do her own thing." Lexi smiled at me comfortingly.

The thing that's so interesting about Alexis and Olivia's friendship is the way that they mirror eachother but are also complete opposites.

They share similar qualities but if you were looking at them you'd never expect them to be best friends, or even friends at all. They both have an intuition about how people are feeling, Olivia has always been able to see right throw me, but now I realize that Alexis can too. Either they have like superpowers or I'm just easy to read, imma hope it's the first thing.

When we were on the way to the venue I stared blankly out of the window, allowing my mind to wander about all of the possibilities of where Olivia could have gone. I've called her 28 times, but nothing had come of it.

"I could see why she went to the venue, traffic is insane." Jelly breathed out as the security suv came to a stop in the bumper-to-bumper traffic.

I sighed, Olivia please fucking be okay. I'll literally bring you back to life to kill you again I swear to god.

I rested my head against the window of the sedan. When we got got past the traffic we finally found the cause.

As I saw the ambulances on the shoulder I could help but feel sorry for whoever was involved, the only car I could see was a black car and it was absolutely demolished, the backend atleast.

I looked over at Alexis as she cranked her head to look back, her face going pale. "What?" I asked, confused of what she saw that I didn't.

"Nothin' Billie, don't worry." She forced a smiled, it was fake as fuck. As someone who is dating someone who fakes 80% of her smiles I can spot one from a mile away.

"Whatever you say, I guess I'm just a little on edge right now." I admitted sheepishly. "I know, it's okay. I'd do the same shit if Drew wasn't answering my calls either." Lexi giggled a little bit.

"That's why we're best friends, we're both dating each others best friends and they are both absolutely fucking idiots." I cracked a small smile. "Beautiful idiots at that." To be fair, I've never really hung out with Alexis one on one but she's honestly really cool. She's like Olivia but nicer to everyone.

Olivia is the sweetest woman ever, but only to me and a few other people. She's got this tough exterior but in reality she's really just been hurt a few times too many.

"How come you've never dated drew? I mean you're both gay and both of you are pretty." Alexis asked after a few moments. "Oh we have, then realized that maybe it was better to stay friends. She was such a bad kisser when we dated good lord." I fake gagged. "How bout you and Olivia? Y'all are both gay and pretty." I followed up.

"I asked her out once in 9th grade and she said is as too 'striaght' for her, we had a good laugh and then got blackout drunk in her room." She giggled. "I mean, you do look straight as hell. Was dead convinced you were untill you started dating drew, shit shocked everyone. Well everyone, except Olivia." I giggled back.

Atleast I know I never have to worry about Olivia cheating on me with Lexi , and Lexi doesn't have to worry about drew cheating on her with me.

We pulled up to the venue and there were literally no fucking cars, I looked everywhere for that stupid ass golden Firebird. I made jelly drive the parking lot 14 times before crying, she isn't here.

"Billie your phones ringing, you want me to pick out up?" Lexi said as I sobbed into my hands. "Speakerphone" I mumbled out.

"This is Tracy from MountainView Hospital, Las Vegas. Is this William O'Connell?" The Lady spoke from over the phone. "This is." I composed myself for a moment.

"Uh we have Olivia Fischer in here, your wife requested you."