Epilogue

Billie's point of view:

"Haley William Fischer, if you don't get your ass over here right now." Olivia groaned frantically as their 3 year old little girl ran around the living room giggling, butt booty ass naked thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. "If we had her first I would've never had a second kid." Olivia gave up and cuddled up next to me.

"Oh you love them, don't even." I caressed her face. "You're right, I do." She sighed. We had 2 daughters; Haley who was three and Elizabeth who was seven. God I love those girls to death.

"Haley, honey. Can you please come over here so mommy can out your clothes on?" Olivia said in a defeated voice. "Okay mommy!" The little girl said excitedly.

Honestly I you had asked Olivia if she'd ever had kids she'd laugh in your face, but here we are 16 years later with 2 daughters.

Olivia is an amazing mom, she's so caring and sweet and a little tough at times but at the same time she doesn't treat them like children, she treats them like they're her friends.

God I love my little family.

"Sadie honey, are you dressed?" I called across the house, waiting for the little girl to walk in. "Yes mom" she flashed me a toothy smile, she looked a little silly with all her missing teeth.

"Are you girls going to behave for uncle Finneas and aunt Claudia?" Olivia squatted down so she was at eye level with the girls, more specifically Haley because god knows that girl won't listen to a word you say unless you are staring into her souls.

"Yes ma'am." Haley said sweetly making my heart melt. Tonight was Olivia and I'd 15 year wedding anniversary... crazy, I know.

We got married about a year after she proposed, and Olivia never returned to music so she could focus on us, which I'm forever grateful for.

She's made a name for herself as a producer and songwriter, helping Alexis on her own solo journey. She even has gotten in multiple fights with Finneas because she wanted to help produce my music aswell.

"You look pretty." Sadie said as she tugged at Olivia's white button up shirt. "Thank you angel, so do you." She kissed her cheek before standing up, shortly before complaining about the way she's 'too old' to be squatting in the floor.

Her and her old lady knees I swear to fucking god.

"We've got the girls from here, go have fun tonight." Claudia said, scaring the living shit out of me as she came from the back door.

"Thank you again, I know it was last minute." I have Claudia a sympathetic look. "Don't stress it Billie, go have dinner and have the most mind blowing sex without having to worry about your children." She whispered the sex part in my ear making me laugh.

"Now leave." Finneas said, pushing me off my spot on the couch. "Okay, okay, we're going." I put my hands up in defense as Olivia wraps her arm around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.

Been with this woman 20 years and she still gives me butterflies with every touch. We quickly left the house, and I had to ignore Olivia's eyes on me as we walked.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I teased. "Sorry for admiring my wife, it's not often I see you wear that dress." She bit her lip as she looked up and down.

"I wore it just for you, I know how much you like it." I captured her lips in a quick kiss before getting in the car. "You're so getting laid tonight." She giggled as she climbed in the front seat of her Porsche.

Can you believe this bitch still complains about how much she misses Blondie? I was so happy when that trans am hit the bucket for good.

When we got to the restaurant we walked up to the little hostess booth. "Uh, reservation for fischer?" She girl standing there said sheepishly, she must have recognized us.

"Yep, that's us." Olivia smiled as the hostess hurried to get the menues before she began walking through the large restersunt. "After you mrs. Fischer." Olivia growled in my ear making blush.

Yes, I took Olivia's last name. Billie eilish fischer sounded a lot better than Olivia O'Connell, plus it's not like I go by my last name anyway. It made it easier because neither of us had to change our names in our line of work.

"Can you believe it's been 15 years?" Sadie smiled as we were seated. "Can you believe we've known each other for 20, and have 2 daughters?" I giggled lightly.

"17 year old Olivia would probably commit several felonies if she knew everything that's happened in the past 20 years." Sadie laughed as she sipped the wine that was just brought over to the table.

"No she might murder someone if she finds out about Blondie." I avoid Olivia's eyes knowing she just rolled them.

"I loved that car more than anything else in the entire world." She scoffed in a teasing tone, "even more than me?" I have her a stern look.

She sat there for a few seconds, really deep in thought thinking about it. "Yes." She said, hiding a smirk. That's how I knew she was lying.

"You should've married her instead." I grab Olivia's hand over the table. "I don't think she'd be good in bed." Sadie grimaced.

"Ew let's move on, I don't wanna talk about you having sex with a car." I fake gagged. "Hey honey," she threw her free hand of defensively, "I'm not the one who brought her up."

I just laughed into my wine glass. "Can you believe that Haley is turning 4 next week?" I smile, eager to change the conversation.

"Time flys when your with the love of your life." Olivia smiled, causing me to blush.

----------
And that's it!
I'm sorry for it taking so long to publish the rest of this book, I've had major writers block and quite honestly haven't had the time.

Thank you to everyone who had come this far and for supporting me, don't forget to go and check out some of my other work!

I'm about to finish "Devils Advocate" and I'm currently working on "tension"

Love you forever,
Girlingreenlmao