-19-

Olivia's point of view:

"Where the hell are you putting Those?" Minx' voice sounded through my pc. "In my fucking ass" I joked.

My favorite part of week days is going home and acting like a goddamn fool on stream with her or Niki.

"You must have a big ass"

"Oh believe me I do" I sent the webcam a wink and chat fucking lost it. "Bro my ass looks small as fuck compared to my girlfriend's" i shrugged as I grabbed the knife off my desk to open one of the boxes with the statues in them.

"Stella? Bitch is flatter than a ruler the fuck" she laughed, that was a good one. I'll give her that.

"Nah I got a new girlfriend, she's like super hot... oh shit I need to tell my mom" I gasped while scrambling for my phone.

"Have you told Lexi?" I heard Nikis soft voice.
"Nah but her girlfriend and every other bitch I know is like conspiracising  on who it is. Aint told no bitch yet. Y'all wanna know?" I don't them a look.

"Of course" minx said in a duh tone. But I decided to text my mom first.

Mama
————-
O: mama guess what?
M: what?
O: got a new girl friend can you guess who's he is?
M:Billie....?
O: how the fuck- DONT TELL LEXI
M: I'm a mom I know things. And I won't, calm down
———————-
Bitch 1 and bitch 2
———————
O: it's Billie. DO NOT TELL LEXI
———-
"It was obvious at the party" minx said monotonously. "I mean it was expected" Niki agreed.

"What the hell." I ask shocked. "Was it really that obvious-" I was cut off by minx.

"Mhm but Nah y'all cute and shit, not even going to deny that" minx finally spoke as I went back to opening the box that had Harley Quinn in it.

"Ain't telling my fans who's he is I till I propose to or marry her ass, ain't no one ruining this one for me." I laughed as I looked back at my phone as it started pinging from Billie.

Bitchass Billie <3
———————-
B: COME GET LEXI, SHES INTERROGATING ME
O: sounds like a bit of a you problem doesn't it?
O: just like lock yourself in a bathroom or escape through a window and come over here. I'm streaming.
B: I'll see you in a bit, love you <3
O: Mhm, love you too bitch ass Billie <3
B: didn't I tell you to cut that shot out?
O:oops?

~~~~~~~~

"I was so goddamn happy, I literally took a break from my fucking show to smile a cigarette and you didn't even let me finish that"
I groan as Lexi and the rest of our rat friends sat in front of me and Billie.

They decided it was a good idea to tie us to chairs until we let up. "Like can I atleast finish my cigarette?" I slump down. Bad habit I've started is smoking but it's pretty much the only thing I can manage without getting balcony drunk or high out of my damn mind. So it calms me down.

"Your trying to find lexis girlfriend, why the fuck am I here?" Billie rolled her eyes. "IM THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE" Lexi screamed as she shined a bright ass light in our eyes.

"Ok who the hell let commissioner Gordon in my fucking house? Your acting like I did a horrible crime" I yell back, trying to get away from the light.

"Calm down Olivia." Lana spoke calmly as she came into view. "Get me a cigarette and Free one of my hands do I can smoke it and I will" I spoke lovely as I just accepted the fact that I wouldn't be able to leave until me or Billie fessed up to us dating.

Lana lot a cigarette before undoing one of my hands and handed it to me. "Ok I'm willing to listen or do whatever the fuck" I shrugged as I took it between my teeth.

"Your going to die from like lung cancer." Billie spoke cussing me to roll my eyes. "You'll die from my foot in your fucking face."

"Nah so you can put your feet on me but GOD FORBID I PUT THEM ON YOU" she joked. "You got some crooked ass toes ba-Billie" I made an intentional slip up, I think Billie caught on two because while we were bickering she slipped up too.

"You gunna tell me who your dating?" Lexi finally spoke again. "Release me and I'll show you" Billie spoke bitterly.

"TRAITOR"'I screamed as I shifted in the chair. "Nah Billie, you promise your not going to run away?" Liz now came out of no where. How may fuckers are here?

"Promise" I sent Billie a look before handing lana my cigarette butt to put in the ash tray "Billie, cmon you don't gotta do this" I sent her a sympathetic look hoping maybe she wouldn't tell Lexi.

"BILLIE CMON ILL LIKE DO ANYTHING" I pleaded. "Anything?" She snapped her head to me.

"Mhm, anything" I tried to untie myself but was restrained by Liz. "Appreciate the offer but, no" Billie thought about it for a second.

"I want a divorce" I spat at her. Everyone went silent. "Mmm no, we already went over this liv"

"So I was right?" Lexi asked completely confused as she stood over me. "Yeah but you know how I am, I'd never willingly let you and Jonathan be right" I gagged.

"Ok can you untie me now? AND LEAVE MY GODDAMN HOUSE?" I yelled again while shifting in my seat.

Lexi looked at Drew, lana, Conan, and liz. Shrugged and everyone just left... my friends are so weird. "Baby Cmon untie me" I whines as Billie just smirked at me.

"You gunna let me top mama?" She sent me a look and I just mumbled to my self. "If I say yes will you untie me?"

"Maybe"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAYBE?"