-6-

Olivia's point of view:

Our meeting got canceled so after me and Lexi planned and announced the documentary we are going to make soon, we decided to just go out. We met my brother and are heading to Minigolf because Liz bet she would beat Billie. This site is going to be fun.

"Liz your so in for it." I chuckled as there was a sudden break in Billie and liz's bickering over the phone. "Bro no ones in for it till you break another golf club" Billie jokes making me roll my eyes.

"It was one time Billie, you'll be lucky if you make it out with out it being lodged in your rib cage" I only half joked. I was joking about it being one time. It was multiple times.

"Damn I'm sorry, sike. It's not anyone else's fault but yours that your bad" she taunted. Thank god I won't have to see her that often when we do love back. Still more than I'd like to...

"I hope you trip and drown in the water you dumb whore" I grumble as I whip into the parking lot. Sending everyone slamming to one side of my car. But We of course rented the course out cuase paps and shit. Me, Billie, lana, Conan, and Drew were all in Blondie while Lexi, Drew, Liz, and she two sons Sean and Jayden. They Sean us 9 and Jayden is 10. Fucking love those kids. Not like that you dumb fuck, I'm not tryna catch a case. Jonathan is supposedly meeting us here too.

"I hate riding with you" Drew says as everyone finally moved back to their places. Drew was Stuck against the door like always. Dumb bitch.

"Get over it, Your no longer my favorite." I joke as the car comes to a screeching holt. "Bitch why?"

"1. Your dating Lexi and 2. Lana del Rey is right next to you. Wack ass hoe" I say just to what everyone laugh.

"Jayden likes me better" she huffed as she gets out do the car. "No the fuck he doesn't!" I screeched.

"Let's go ask both him and Sean then." She said with a fake ass bitch smile. You know the smirks bitches who claim they'd re your friends and then talk shit about you 10 minuets later? Yeah that's Drew for ya. I'm kidding... I love Drew.

"AUNT LIVVY!" I heard Sean's voice scream as soon as Liz let him out of the car. Bro this is why I love little kids. Aunt livvy? That's the sweetest shit I've ever heard.

"Sean and Jayden!" I scream back as I kneeled to the ground, holding my arms wide open for them. They gladly came trotting over to give me a hug.

"You guys doing well?" I ask as I picked them both up, both practically sitting on my arms. Thank god I'm buff as shit. "So good! I'm so excited to see you again!" Jayden said excitedly as he bounced in my arms.

"That's awesome to hear, wanna go meet my friends?" I say making them nod quickly. "Ok I know you both already know Zoe and Lexi. You met them in the car but that's my friend Drew, and that's Conan. Have you ever heard his music?"

"Of course! I love heather!" Sean says excitedly. "How bout we go say hi?" I give a warm smile before walking over to Conan.

"C, I think I got your next super fan." I say as I put done Sean so he could go up and hug Conan.

"Well hello there, what's your name?" He said as he got on his knees practically to be eye level.

"Sean!" He said practically buzzing at this point me and Jayden just caught Up about his old 3rd grade class as we waited for Sean and Conan to be done.

"I have a new favorite song!" He blurted as we both took a seat on a nearby rock. "What's the name of it? And can I listen to it with you?" I say as he thinks for a minuet.

"Of course silly! It's ilomilo by Billie eilish." He said all cheerful and shit. It was so cute. "Never heard of it... is it new?" Out of the extent of dating Billie she never mentioned that song maybe she released it recently? No but I would've seen it cuase didn't she just release my future and therefor I am?

"Not really it came out a few years ago" he said with a shrug. "You a Billie eilish fan?" I say as I pulled my phone out.

"Who isn't?" He laughed. "Don't tell anyone I said this but for a while I wasn't" I admitted to him. I don't really want to drag them into my horrible love life and how I can't keep anyone without them cheating on me... too late I guess?

"What why" Jayden says all sad, it honestly broke my heart. "Me and her have kind of had our troubles" I sigh before clicking Play on the song.

Jayden just sat there patiently waiting for the song to be over. This song feels a little too close to home... I don't like it.

"That songs fire, you got good taste little boy" I say before giving him a fistbump. Sean came back over so that gave me the que to move on to the next friend.

"Are you a Billie fan too Sean?" I ask him as I pick them both up. Planing on bring them to Billie.

"Of course I am!" He said enthusiastically. "What if I said Billie is one of my friends and she's somewhere over here?!" I say trying to hype them up.

"You'd be my favorite person ever!" Jayden screamed in my ear. I didn't mind It though.
"I thought I was your favorite person" I said with a pout.

"Don't be silly, you know you are. Jayden was joking." Sean giggled. If it was perfectly on time billie came over. I watched as both of the boys faces lit up.