-51-

Billies point of view:

I was almost bouncing up and down in the back seat of one of the cars security ha insisted on bringing for when Olivia's plane landed. "Billie, can you stop bouncing? Your shaking the entire car." Sully Sullivan my security guard laughed from the front seat.

It wasn't often that me and Olivia have security around with us, none of our friends use their security guards often either. But special events like award shows and your girlfriend flying home are definitely areas where security is needed.

Even Olivia has started to bring her main security guard Boston Matthäus around more. "Yeah, sorry, im just excited to see her you know?" I smiled widely when I saw the blonde that I've found myself falling more and more In love with everyday.

She had on one of my hoodies, a pair of black Nike sweats, and a pair of Jordan 1's. She also swiped the hat that I was wearing during the 'lost cause' music video. Shit... I've been looking for that.

Poor Boston was struggling to keep up with her as she sprinted madly to the black suv. I let out a shrill shriek of joy as Olivia pushed the hood off of her head and climbed into the car next to me, Lexi was staying in New York for a few days with Drew so it was just her and Boston.

"Oh my god I missed you so much." She wrapped her arms around me, I wasn't even able to say anything before she pressed her lips against mine.

"I missed you more." I mumbled against her lips, not wanting to break the kiss. "Mmm, not possible." She laughed, her arms still wrapped around me.

"Did you really make Matthäus put your luggage in the trunk?" I laughed, resting my head in the crook of liv's neck as she just held me close to her body.

"Yeah? I really wanted to see you though, I missed you." She hummed into my ear. The soft smell of vanilla lingering on her skin from my hoodie. I released my perfume just a few weeks ago and am already planning my next fragrance.

I don't think I've smelt anything better than eilish and the perfume that Olivia wears. Vanilla and raspberries, I'm trying to get her to release it as her own.

"You know, when I was in New York. I met with someone who wanted to release the fragrance we've been discussing, it's releasing on my birthday." Even without looking at her I could tell that she has smile. "Really?" I looked up at her to meet her eyes.

She nodded her head before finding something out of the backpack that's he brought with her, it was a tiny vile of perfume.

"I like the way it smells, I just need to see if maybe you like it? It's not your perfume but it still smells pretty damn good." She chuckled before handing it to me, I unscrewed the cap and put it up to my nose.

"Holy shit, That's Good! Vanilla and raspberries right?" I handed back the small bottle with a smirk plastered onto my face.

"Mhm, I'm getting the bottle design done in January 12. I'm putting my boobs on the bottle." She said like it was no big deal.

"The fuck you mean, your putting your tits on the bottle?" I gave her a confused look. "Well a mold of them atleast, kind of what you did for your perfume. But instead of the upper half of my body, it's just my tits and like stomach if that makes sense?" She giggled at how stupid she sounded actually saying it out loud.

"I'll buy out all your stock." I whispered into her ear before opening the car door once we got to our house. "Or I could give you the real thing." She ran after me, leaving our security guards to bring in the stuff from the car.

"Mmm, I'd like that." I hummed, my key sliding into the door with a satisfying click. "God I missed you." She pinned me against the wall once we got inside.

"Jump" she demanded, wich I obeyed becuase im a horny hoe. "Good Girl." She mumbled before making her way through the house and into our bedroom.

"We've got dinner with Lana and liz in two hours, so make it quick." I sent Olivia a knowing look.

She just nodded with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You both are so cute, it's honestly sickening. You know that?" Lana sent us a look with a small smile. "Honestly I wish me and my husband were like you guys, I've not seen you both fight... like ever. I wasn't here a few years ago but since you've both started to date again, you both never seem to fight." Liz spoke between sips of her wine.

"We literally got in an argument just last night over who hung up, it was the hotel wifi." I laughed as I looked at Olivia. "Shut the hell up, I was ready to block your ass." She crossed her arms like a child.

"And do what exactly? We live together you goof." I lightly pushed her. "Bitch I don't know! Move into the couch?" She sounded like an idiot.

"Mhm, that totally makes sense. You sleeping on the couch over a hung up phone call?" Lana laughed lightly. "Bro I was tryna check upon my fucking cats, and I was pacing and it disconnected. It started a whole ass fight." Olivia said after all the laughter died down.

"Oh shit, i need to know your opinions on my new perfume." Olivia took the tiny vile of liquid out of her jacket pocket before handing it to Liz first. "Oh damn, that smells good as fuck. What is it?" Liz said before handing it over to the other Elizabeth.

"Billies vanilla mixed with some perfume that similar to the raspberry one that I use" Olivia smiled at the two older women sitting in front of us.