-76-

Olivia's point of view:

"Dude I feel so bad lying to her." Claudia sighed as I walked through the busy LAX airport, "I know... is she doing okay?" I sighed as I climbed into the car Jelly pulled up for me, dragging Alexis in beside me.

"She's been crying all day, she turned twenty one and isn't even excited about being able to drink." Claudia mumbled. "Fuck I feel terrible, please don't say anything to her." I choked back tears.

Lexi and I had to leave for New York a few days ago, for press meeting and other bullshit. Even got a new recording in, but shhhh, no one's supposed to know I made a full recovery.

Today is Billie's birthday, originally we weren't supposed to make it back in town for her birthday, would've missed it by a few days. I managed to pull a few strings and fly in early.

She has a show tonight in LA, I could practically hear her heart break when I told her I wouldn't be able to make it. It'll all be worth it though.

Over the last few months, I've made a full recovery. Regained my singing voice back, it's a little deeper so I can't hit some of the high notes in certain songs but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I ask nervously as I mess with the velvet box in my left pocket. "Olivia, you could give her a ring pop and she'd say yes. That woman is so head over heels for you, she reminds me a lot of myself, only with Finneas." She laughed softly.

"Finneas needs to step up his game, it's horrible that I'm proposing before he did." I joke back causing Claudia to groan. "Fuck I know." I could practically hear her roll her eyes.

"Let me know when you get here, I'll let you in the back door." Claudia was hiding in the green room, Billie's show had already started. They were going to bring a cake out to her towards the end so after talking to Finneas and Claudia we decided that would be the perfect time for me and Lexi to come in.

"Claudia... I need to be honest." I say, messing with the rings in my fingers. "Oh fuck.... What is it, you didn't cheat did you?" She sounded worried, almost sick to her stomach sounding.

"Oh god no!" I said a little to loudly causing a very hungover Lexi to slap me. I told her not to drink so much on the plane but motherfucker never listens does she???

"I've been able to sing for the past month, I wrote Billie a song and we were planning on singing it tonight." I couldn't help but smile. "AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME TILL NOW?" Now it was Claudia's turn to raise her voice.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I wanted it to be a Surprise." I giggled before jelly stopped the car. "Bitch we're here, come outside." I said quickly before hanging up.

It didn't take Claudia long to rush outside and sling her arms around me. "I'm so glad you're here." She squeezed me right.

"Love you too I guess." Lexi rolled her eyes before opening her arms for Claudia to hug her. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely shaking in my boots right now.

Timbers are shivered for real.

We haven't ever sang this song live, people don't know can sing still, no sound check, and I'm proposing.

What could go wrong...?

"Don't be nervous, we're going to be fine." As if she could hear my thoughts Alexis grabbed my hand. "I know but... what if-" I was instantly cut off by Claudia dragging us both inside the venue.

"Get your shit together, you're on in five." Finneas ran past us, moving like something.... Or someone was chasing him.

I quickly got a working microphone from the tech lady and Alexis grabbed the guitar out of the case. We already talked to the drummer so he knows to play when we go on.

Alexis and I waited anxiously in the wings of the stage before Claudia spoke into her mic softly. "Billie, we have one last surprise for you." She had a shit eating grin on her face as Billie looked around confused until her eyes landed on mine as we entered the stage.

If you could take screenshots with your eyes, the look on her face was one I'd have printed out and set as every lockscreen.

We sang our new song "paper rings." As the crowd went wild. Billie was in absolute awe. I quickly brought the mic back up to my face before speaking into it.

"I'm so sorry I lied to you baby, happy birthday?" I teased as she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me, gripping me like I was going to disappear.

"Billie, baby. I've been wanting to do this since Highschool. You came into my life with little to no warning at all and left a tattoo no one could erase. I tried living without you and barely survived, I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you again. You mean the world to me, no words could even begin to express the love I have for you. Will you make me the luckiest woman in the world..." I spoke softly as I dropped to one knee and popped open the ring box.

"...And marry me?" I said nervously, not really nervous about weather or not she'd say yes. More nervous about the fact everyone knows.

"Of course!" Billie screamed when I slid the ring in her finger before tackling me and kissing me deeply. The crowd went crazy, entertainment tonight is going to have an absolute ball.

I fucking hate them.

"God I love you." Billie mumbled against my lips.

"I love you infinitely more." I pulled back from her, smiling at my fiancé.