-42-

Billies point of view:

I unlocked the door just to be greeted by my many animals, but not Olivia. I heard the soft sound of a piano being played piercing the air.

When I went further into the house and into the living room, Olivia was sat at our grand piano sitting in the corner.

She was humming lightly as she played the notes for 'new years day'. I just stood a hood distance behind her as I just listened to her sing.

"There's glitter on the floor after the party, girls carrying shoes down in the lobby. Candle wax and Polaroids on the hard wood floor, you and me from the night before." She sang softly, still not noticing me behind her.

"Oh hey bil." She clutched her chest. She got scared when she noticed me behind her. "Fuck, how long have you been there darling?" She turned her body around to face me.

"I uh... only a few minuets." She was only wearing a sports bra and shorts, I couldn't help but stare. Could you blame me though?

"You got a staring problem, hm?" She laughed lightly, wrapping her arms around me. "Only for you, it's hard not to stare." I giggled lightly.

"How was your lunch my love?" Olivia sat down on the couch, bringing me down to sit on her lap as she did.

"It was good, I missed you so much. How was your meeting?" I draped my arms around Olivia's neck as we spoke, every day I fall more and more I love with her.

"It was really good actually! Sunbum is sponsoring me and Alexis! We just need to promote and use their products." The smile on Olivia's face made me smile. She's the one, she's the one I'm going to marry.

"Us sunbum vegan?" I quizzed, this could change wether or not I'm going to marry this idiot. "Do you really think I would have taken the deal if it wasn't? I mean your my girlfriend and I don't want that to change over a sunscreen partnership." She cupped my cheek before connecting her lips with mine. I've never been more in love with her than I am right now.

"I love you, you know that?" I pulled back, both of us smiling like idiots. "Yes I do know that, you remind me everyday. And that makes me love you even more than you could possibly ever love me." She was wrong, I love her more than she could love me.

"How did I ever pull your fine ass? I mean your hot and sweet? I lucked out." I gushed at my girlfriend. "The real question is how did I pull you? Your the hottest motherfucker I've ever laid eyes on, your the nicest person I've ever met, and you don't make me want to kill myself. Kinda makes me thing that I lucked out actually." She laughed, oh god how I love that laugh. I love this woman more than anything or anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep and it was no later than 3am, I was in the middle of writing a song for snl. I was notified a few hours ago that I would be hosting snl on my birthday.

I was sitting in the kitchen so I wouldn't wake Olivia up. "Billie..?" Speak of the devil, Olivia stood in the darkened hallway.

"Yes my love? Is everything alright?" I set my pencil down as I looked towards Olivia. "Just had a nightmare, why weren't you in bed?" Olivia came and wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I've been writing this song... hey, what was your nightmare about?" I tried to change the subject, I don't really want to talk about work right now.

"It's kind of stupid but... I had a dream that my daughter in law killed me for my money, she thinks I left them in the Will. And then the dream flicked to my funeral when they all gathered around to read my will. Someone screamed out "she's laughing up at us from hell"! LIKE I WENT TO HELL WHAT THE FUCK?!?" She slow me with her hands, it was actually kind of funny.

"Your more focused on the fact that you went to hell, and not the fact that you think your daughter in law killed you for your money?" I just stared at her. "Uh yeah? I don't wanna go to hell Billie! How bout we go for a drive? I'm obviously not going back to sleep and you haven't even gone to sleep." Olivia grabbed her keys off of the counter.

"Your not going to hell baby, and sure. Let's go on a drive." I smiled at Olivia as she snaked her hand around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~

"The ocean is so pretty, you remind me a lot of the ocean. Your pretty an I like being inside you." Olivia sent me a stupid smile.

"Oh yeah?" I bit my lip, olivia turned her car off before getting out and going to the backseat. That gave me enough idea to follow her.

"You know, your really fucking fine. And I think millions could agree with me." Olivia started to kiss my neck. Sex right next to the ocean in my girlfriends beat up gold trans am? Couldn't think of a better thing.

"I could say the same thing, but I'm not going to since I don't feel like giving you an even bigger ego." I laughed to myself as Olivia stopped to give me a look.

"I'm going to fuck you until l you make my 'big ego' even bigger." Olivia sent me a sloppy smile before pinning me against the seat. I've done this enough times to go ahead and take off my pants and underwear.

"Good girl." Olivias words did something to me. "Holy fuck-" I moaned as Olivia inserted 3 fingers Into me without warning.

"No warning?" I breathed out, Olivia just laughing before going back to kissing me.