-23-

Olivia's point of view:

"Tell me a bit about what your doing now, I heard your song on the radio and I just have to say! Your very good at writing songs" maggie giggled as we sat over the food she had made.

"Well, over the past 3-4 days ive been filming music videos for the singles off my album, I was supposed to shoot today but they canceled so I decided to get a tattoo instead!" I giggled back before taking a bite of the food on my plate.

"So when are you supposed to be releasing the album?" Patty spoke up, maybe the first time all night except when we first go here.

"I'm releasing the 17 track album a week after Billie releases hers" I'm so god awfully proud of how it turned out.

The set list for Venom:
1.Thinking of you
2.fingers crossed
3. Dealer
4. Plastic hearts
5.Don't make me
6.this is me trying
7.habits
8.backstabber
9.bad idea
10.the love club
11.gorgeous
12.nightmare
13.summer depression
14.afterglow
15.boyfriend
16.walk of shame
17.New tears day

"You nominated for anything this weekend?" Claudia spoke in between bites. I just sent her a look. "You know?... the Grammys?" She sent me a 'duh' look and my jaw dropped.

"You didn't tell me?" I sent Billie a look, my jaw still dropped. "Hey, I thought you knew!" She threw her hands up in defense.

"I don't get told shit when lana isn't here, she's been with chuck and no one even bothered to tell me" I rolled my eyes with a low chuckle as I pulled my phone out to look at the nominees.

"I'm nominated for best single, this years best new artist, best music video, most creative song, and best album. Huh" I spoke out loud as I read the words off my phone.

"Did your management not say anything either?" Finny boy sent me a confused look. "They might have Said something but... maybe it slipped my mind?" I started texting the group chat, mad as hell.

The Bitches
=========
Olivia: Yo why the fuck wouldn't you tell me about the Grammys you fuck tards?!
Billie: I thought you knew! I'm sorry babe.
Olivia: mhm you better be.
Lexi: management told us like 3 times 🤭
Lana: I leave for 4 days to see my sister and your already making Olivia lose her mind? What the hell 💀
Zoe: mb mb
Drew: sorry livvy, thought you were to busy fucking Billie
Olivia: I HAVE A JOB I DONT JUST FUCK BILLIE
Billie: I mean if you wanted to quit your job and just fuck me, I wouldn't complain 🧍‍♀️
Olivia: I'm going to scold you in front of your family if you don't stop.
Liz: lady's no fighting at the dinner table.

"Sorry bout that, I had to scold my friends" I chuckled making everyone laugh. "Tell me about that documentary of yours."

~~~~~~~~~

"Anyways so i was thinking... Olivia are you on drugs?" My publicist Marley changed the subject quickly as I sat at the conference table at interscope, tuning out this boring ass meeting I've been sat in and by the looks of it; isn't ending anytime soon. Talking about the album, Grammys, and tour I think?

"Nah the fuck? I saw what happened to miss Winehouse... I don't fuck with drugs" I sent her a look as I pulled the cigarette out of my mouth.

"We'll toi seem very out of it... you sure your ok?" Of course I'm fucking ok, your voice is just so boring "yeah I'm fine... continue, yeah?" I stick the cigarette back in my mouth before I go back on my phone.

"Ok so I was thinking we could push the album out a week early and get on your quicker?" She asked everyone I almost dropped the cigarette out of my mouth, I was so taken back.

"Your acting like I don't have plans, I have that week to do a bunch of promotions and my best friends album is going to be releasing... absolutely not" I spit.

"Of course... that got her attention" Joey grumbled, we both were sick of this meeting. "We talked to Billie's team and arranged for you both to go on tour together, smaller budget and you'll be together" she defended.

"Ok hold the hell up, you could've planned the tour the same either way... I'm not releasing the album that week, it's not fair to Billie" I just couldn't, that week we would focus on her success and then a week later the success of my album. TOUR STILL WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TILL THE FOLLOWING MONTHS.

"But it'll work better that way!" She started to raise her voice a little. "MAYBE FOR YOU BUT SOME OF US HAVE SHIT TO DO, YOUR ONLY WANTING THAT FOR YOUR SUCESS... DIDNT RUN IT BY ANYONE ELSE!" I screamed as I stood up.

"I'm going to be late for my therapy" I grunted before grabbing my hair and heading towards the door. "By the way your fired" I stopped in front of her to say in front of everyone, humiliating her like the good person I am.

The fuck was she on about 'move it back a week' NO HOE that week is Billie's, and Billie deserves it so you can suck my dick if you've got a problem with that.

My therapist is going to be so pleased I don't flip a table, throw something, or trash the room. I am maturing and figured taking an Abby lee miller approach by screaming is perfect.

I should be a comedian...

"Hey baby what's up?" Billie answered the phone as I got into the car. "Just left the meeting and I'm pissed so I won't be home for another few hours" I sighed as I started my car.

"Oh god-" she tried to start but I cut her off knowing what's she's going to say. "I'm going to therapy don't worry, YOULL NEVER GUES WHAT HAPPENED"