-25-

Olivia's point of view:

Me, Lexi, Conan, finneas, and Billie decided that we were all going to spend the after party together, yes it was a big party but atleast we were together right?

I decided not to drink so for once Lexi can get shit faced and so Billie won't feel left out. I also didn't feel like having a worse hangover.

I'm already hungover anyways because of the Grammys and I didn't wanna kill myself... not tonight at least.

"Your really pretty you know that?" I hummed at Billie who just sent me a smile before Loki my away, her cheeks flushing a bright pink color.

"I hate when you do that" I sighed as I brushed my fingers against her chin to make her look at me. "Hate what?" She avoided eye contact but still flashed me a smile.

"That! You always look away when you blush" I said with a pout. Her face flushed again but this time, she didn't look away.

"See? Your so pretty" I took a strand of her hair and pushed it back behind her ear. Before I leaned in for a kiss Alexis tapped my shoulder.

"A-someone's here to s-see you?" Lexi smiled as she stuttered. One thing about miss Alexis is that she's a fun drunk, not like my angry drunk ass. I envy that.

"Who?" She was already gone before someone came from the direction she had left into. "Olivia?" Stella's voice rang through my head.

"Stella?" I sent Billie a look wich she mirrored.
"Oh my god how are you!" Acting like nothing happened she came over and hugged me, she wasn't drunk either... she doesn't drink so is she on drugs?

"I'm... good how are you?" I spoke monotonously not really interested in the conversation, I mean I had Billie eilish right next to me who I could easily go fuck in the bathrooms.

"Was just in town and decided to pop in" she giggled, now that I really take a good look at her while I'm not well... drunk or stoned she definitely tries too hard and that personality? Oh god it's awful.

"Who let you in" I challenged as I narrowed my eyes at her, Billie could tell I was a bit uneasy because she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

I love having one of my best friends back.

"Oh Drew did" she shrugged, she never met Drew so I know damn well she's lying, maybe she used daddies money to bribe the bouncer?

"Mhm... right, what do you want?" I tried not to be snappy as I said it, I really did. "Just swing how my girl is" she said it like a fucking middle aged dad talking about his daughter.

"First off-" I started but Billie just sent me a look that was barely visible out of the corner of my eye. I just grumbled before finally making a decision.

"Billie, this is stella my ex-girlfriend and stella this is my girlfriend and best friend Billie" I motioned between them... I really need a drink, but I know I'll most likely say something I will regret tomorrow.

"Oh... she's the new bitch. Fun that atleast someone got my leftovers." She laughed as I just sent her a blank look.

"FIRST OFF HOE, I HAD HER FIRST" billie stood up and started screaming. I tried to hold my hand up to tell her to stop but she just pushed it away... oh fuck.

"NO, I love you but shut up" Billie spit at me before turning her attention back to stella, what a shit show.

"MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY WERENT FUCKING BRAIN DEAD YOU WPULD RELISE THAT YOU ARENT SPECIAL HONEY" Billie snapped, I decided it was best to just slip out of my chair and stand behind her, you know incase she went for a pinch... totally because I wanted to record this becuase shes hot when she's mad.

"Girl please, Your a downgrade." Stella rolled her eyes. "She's got better pussy than you!" I chimed in, this time people looked over to watched what was happening.

"Damn right I do" she tossed her hair to the side as I pulled my phone out to record. "Your just mad Your not me" stella tried to swing at Billie but I stopped her hand. "No hitting ladies, can't have Billie going to jail for assault." I pouted as I drug Billie by her waist a bit out of range of Stella's arm.

"Why would I want to be you? You dumped Olivia over the phone!" Billie yelled as she tried to wiggle out of my grasp.

"least I'd don't cheat, oh wait?" At that point i stopped holding Billie back, I dropped my phone on the floor and I just sat back down.

No emotion was showed on the outside, but the inside was a different story. I felt so numb, but also on the brink of tears if that makes since?

"Bitch, be fucking for real." Billies fist collided
With Stella's jaw, normally I would be trying to stop it but I honestly didn't care about anyone but the thought of losing Billie again.

For once I thought that maybe just maybe someone liked me and only me, well enough to not go off and cheat but I was wrong... if Billie breaks my heart like that I'm just going to never try again.

My luck is just amazing don't you think?

"Alright baby, let's go. Don't need that hog nosed bitch waking up with a  vengeance" Billie spat onto the unconscious stella who layed on the floor, surrounded by her own blood.

"Can you promise me something?" I spoke softly as we walked through the front door hand in hand.

"Anything you want, I can promise" she sent me a warm smile. "We can work through anything right?" My voice became shaky.

"Of course we can, I'm a step up from that hag in every way and if that means we need communication I'm willing to." She kissed me lightly on the cheek.