-61-

Billies point of view:

"I know it's going to be hard to part with you babies but I promise your mom is going to take amazing care of them." I kissed Olivia as she clutched Diesel, she might love that dog more than me.

"I know but we're going to be gone so long, what if they forget me?" She ran a hand down shart's back. Who the fuck let her name her cat that anyways? "Honey, they aren't going to forget you. I don't know how they possible could, you raised them." I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Can we go out to lunch?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, completely breaking my heart. "Of course baby, where are you wanting to go?" I helped her off the floor and led her to Blondie, see I can't blame her for being sad about leaving her car. I've got to leave dragon and shark, I'm devastated too but it's worth it to see all our babies on tour.

"Our spot, then I've got sound check." She turned the ignition on and placed her hand on my thigh. "Ok baby, whatever you want." I brought her hand up to my lip, kissing right near our promise ring.

"You still never fail to make me fall deeper and deeper I love with you everyday." She smiled as she put her Versace sunglasses on and rolled down the windows.

As we rolled up the parking lot was practically empty, luckily that means that we can actually sit in the main room of the restaurant, it makes it even easier for us now that we are out.

"Hello miss O'Connell, miss Fischer. Usual I assume?" The hostess smiled at the two of us. "Actually we would like to sit in the main dinning room if that's ok?" Olivia wrapped her arm around my waist as she spoke.

"Of course." The hostess who was named Sarah smiled at the two of us. "Don't you think it's nice that we've got like friendship with everyone who works here?" I giggled as we were seated.

"Yeah, they treat us like we're real people not just two women who are famous and sing." Olivia smiled back at me. "What are you getting?"

"Vegan burritos, you know it's my go to, it's my second favorite meal." Olivia stated, not even looking at the Menü.

"And what would your favorite meal be?" I rested my head in the palm of my hand. "You are very familiar with it" she winked before moving her hand to my thigh.

"Shut the fuck up absolute horn dog" I shoved her hand off of me. "Worth a shot?" She laughed as the waitress came up to our table.

"Hello ladies, what are we getting today. The usual?" Veronica, our favorite waitress spoke. "She'll get the usual but I'd like to try the vegan chicken Alfredo."

"Of course, it'll be out shortly." She smiled before walking off. "Vegan chicken sounds like it would taste like shit." Olivia grimaced.

"We'll make you just haven't had good vegan chicken yet."

------

"This is fucking bullshit." Olivia groaned as She restrung her acoustic guitar. "We'll maybe when you use a fucking quarter as a guitar pick of course your going to break a string the fuck?" I laughed as she shit me a dirty ass look.

"No I just haven't changed the strings in a few years." She grumbled as she retuned the guitar. "Excuses, excuses. You just don't want to admit that you made a mistake." I crossed my arms as she looked at me.

"Baby, I love you I really do. But goddamn please shut the fuck up." Olivia said frustrated, "be nicer, it isn't her fault your an absolute dumbass." Lexi chimed in.

"Your right, I'm sorry billie." She rested her guitar on the chair next to her and came over to kiss me. "It's ok, Your Lucky i love you." I smiled against her lips. "The luckiest woman in the world." She brought me impossibly closer.

"Stop tongue fucking, it's time for sound check." Joey chuckled as he came in the room. "Total cock block" Olivia threw up her middle finger as she grabbed her guitar. "Hey where's Nikki?" I asked, following right behind Olivia.

"Oh she's already out on stage, waiting for me to go out for sound check." She smiled, I'm really glad that Nikki is able to tag along with us for tour so she can open for Olivia every night. I've got duckwrth for whenever Olivia and Alexis can't open for me so I'm happy that she's got a good friend to help her aswell.

"Alright ladies, what are we warming up with?" Olivia said as I sat down on the stage, lana sat next to me. She was able to make it to my show last night but wanted to see Olivia's show too, plus Nikki is her friend.

"Walk of shame?" Lexi chimed as she plugged her guitar into the amp.

Song at the top ^^^

"One step, two steps, counting tiles on the floor
Three steps, four steps, guess this means that I'm a whore
Uh-oh, hell no, how long 'til I reach the door?
Fuck me, my feet are sore
I'm wearing last night's dress and I look like a hot ass mess
Although my hair looks good 'cause I haven't slept yet
Make the elevator come a little faster
I'm pushing all the buttons, but nothing's happening
Please, God, don't let anybody see me
Please, God, I'll do anything you ask of me
I promise, no more walks of shame
So walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
Walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
Last night's bubblegum, no more bubbles, no more yum
Where'd I get the wristband, tell me there's no tramp stamp
One, two, three, shoot, no, I know that shit ain't cute
But, damn it, man, it sure is fun, to party 'til the sun wakes up
Okay, now, raise two hands if you've ever been guilty
And clap, clap, clap, clap, clap it out if you've walked with me
Make the elevator come a little faster
I'm pushing all the buttons, but nothing's happening
Please, God, don't let anybody see me
Please, God, I'll do anything you ask of me
I promise, no more walks of shame
So walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
Walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
I shouldn't have let
'Em take my keys, take my keys
They left me here with too much beer
My friends, they hung me out to dry
It's not my fault, and that's why
I'm doin' the walk of shame
Make the elevator come a little faster
I'm pushing all the buttons, but nothing's happening
Please, God, don't let anybody see me
Please, God, I'll do anything you ask of me
I promise, no more walks of shame
So walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
Walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
So walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)
Walk this way (We're walking, we're walking)"