Chapter 1: Green Eyed Beauty

Your POV:

"Ok everyone, I would like to say thank you for joining me tonight and the next stream will be on Wednesday and I'll see you there" I waved bye and ended the stream for the day. I was doing a 24 hour stream for charity and it's finally done, we reached the goal of $10,000 for National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), it's a great cause and a chance to help so many people. So I got up from my desk and made sure everything was switched off and I made my way to my bathroom, luckily my sister wasn't in there. We have an adjoining bathroom between our two rooms since we are twins. So I took a shower and then got dressed in a pair of simple black jeans, a grey hoodie and a pair of sneakers. I dried my hair and just ran my hair through it.

So a little bit about myself. I'm 20 years of age and didn't really want to go to university not because of the money more because I didn't know what I want to do with my life. I'm 5 foot 8 inches, I took my dad's height on that. I have dark brown hair and eyes and I have quite an androgynous look to myself. I am also part of the LGBTQIA+ community, I am lesbian and also intersex, growing up wasn't easy but I got through it. I still live with my parents and I have a twin sister named Kylie.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and saw my sister eating breakfast, so I grabbed a bowl of cereal myself and sat beside her.

"Morning, how was the stream?" she asked me as she took a mouthful of food.

"Really good, I just got to donate the money later on, how about you? Any plans for today?" I asked back and took an even bigger mouthful since I was really hungry.

"Well I have a really special job interview today, want to come along for the ride?" she asked me and I really didn't, her last part time jobs were bad, what could it be this time.

"What is it this time? Dog walker? Lawn Mower?" I asked and took another mouthful of food.

"Well, since I have been doing self defense and karate, I managed to get a job as a bodyguard... for Fifth Harmony" she told me and I spat out my food and started coughing. She smacked me on the back not making the situation any better.

I regained my breathing and looked at her, "How in the world did you get that?! Fifth Harmony?!" I was looking for any sort of revelation here.

"To be honest, I kind of sent a lot of emails asking for this and I think they just want me to stop" she told me and I can see why they told her to go for an interview now.

"Right, got it. So I can come right?" I asked her and she nodded to me.

"Only if you behave and do as I say" she told me and I agreed.

Once we finished up breakfast, we cleaned up after ourselves and headed into our car. Yes we share a car, it causes arguments. Anyway she drove us to the studio building where her interview was, it was quite the drive but it was a quiet and peaceful ride. When we got there, we parked up and made our way inside.

We walked in and she told the receptionist who she was and we was given directions of where to go. We walked through a set of doors and we took a seat to wait and then we only waited for about ten minutes until someone came for Kylie and she stood up and turned to me.

"Do not, I repeat do not leave this room until I get back" she ordered me and I gave a smirk, she knew me too well, "Y/N I am serious" she pointed at me, "Don't leave this chair" she finished and then walked away and I was left to my own devices.

Five minutes passed and I was bored, well she did say, don't leave the chair. I got up and grabbed the chair and went on a journey. I passed by a few doors and walked down a number of hallways. I'm now lost, why don't they offer maps. I walked down and saw all the framed posters of bands albums, on one of the walls was One Direction albums like Up All Night, Midnight Memories and Made In The A.M. and then on another wall was the ones I wanted to see; Fifth Harmony albums, the ones I loved which I saw was Reflection and then their newly released one which is 7/27. I stood there for a while and looked over the album and my eyes landed on the fourth individual on the cover and a little smile made it's way onto my face.