Chapter 13: Talking Body

Mykonos Island was the best place to be right now, the beautiful beaches, the interesting museum and dare I say the pretty people but my eyes were only trained for one girl. We were currently on the beach enjoying the sun hitting our skin. I was laying down tanning and Lauren was off doing something. I was about to go into a slumber when freezing cold water hit my skin making me jolt up and I looked to the culprit.

"Oh ma'am you are going to pay for that" I said and Lauren laughed and ran away and I gave chase. I caught up with her pretty quick, she was fast but just so happens I did sports as well. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up and spun her around.

"Ok mi hermosa chica, you want to explain what you were doing?" I whispered in her ear and she leaned her back into me.

"I just wanted to feel you against me" she said back and I wrapped my arms more around her and we swayed a little.

"All you had to do was ask baby" I said and kissed her neck and she closed her eyes feeling that.

"So, there's this dance festival going on tonight at that club we went to on our first night here, can we go?" she asked and I spun her around so she was facing me.

"Sure we can, what you going to wear?" I asked and she has a mischievous smile on her face and I smirked back.

"You'll see, but you have to look sexy as well" she said and I smiled and kissed her lips.

We spent a few more hours at the beach then headed back to the villa we rented for the month. We had some food and spoke and then each took a shower and then got dressed and my jaw dropped when I saw Lauren emerge.

 We had some food and spoke and then each took a shower and then got dressed and my jaw dropped when I saw Lauren emerge

She looked at me and moved her hair to the side and then she placed her hands on her hips and looked me up and down.

"So, how do I look?" I asked as she walked over to me and moved her arms around my neck.

"Definitely sexy" she said and I agreed with her outfit and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

We admired each other for a few more minutes and then we headed to the club.

It was already at it's peak. It was a beach club so the ocean was finally coming to a rest but the music was blaring and lights were flashing and I feel like a kid again. I took Lauren's hand and kept her close to me and we eyed our drinks like a hawk all night.