Chapter 3: Jealous

To say I was in heaven was unbelievable, this is like a dream come true. I'm in a very luxurious muscle car of perfection with a very beautiful girl. Danica sure knew how to drive the streets. We made it to the central mall and parked up and we got out and walked in.

"Don't people who are usually famous have a bodyguard?" I asked her as we walked in and I was prepared for an ambush of fans but that didn't happen.

"Who said I was famous, I've only been doing it for 6 months" she admitted and now I was more in shock and turned to her.

"6 months and you can afford that car, I don't believe you" I told her and she gave me a smile as we headed into a record store.

"Most of my music is streamed on platforms more than stations, that's why" she told me and I still didn't believe her.

"Hm, ok, what's your stage name then or band name?" now I wanted to know who she was.

"Icon For Hire" she said and my eyes went wide, I absolutely love them.

"No way, that's you, yeah the person streaming your music is me, you are amazing, shit" I fangirled so bad and she was just smiling and calming me down.

"Well I'm honored but I also watch your videos, that's how I knew you" she told me and I started to act cool.

"Yeah, I sing" I said but couldn't keep a straight face as we started to laugh.

We spent quite a while in the record store, finding old albums and legendary ones and conversing and talking more about our likes, we had the same taste and a lot in common to my surprise. But it was surely interrupted as 5 girls appeared with 3 bodyguards which involved my sister, the girls entered the store while the guards stayed outside and Kylie entered in with them.

"So you did come out then?" Kylie asked out into the open, her eyes landing on me and then looking between myself and Danica.

"Oh erm, meet Danica from Icon For Hire" I said and motioned to Danica who gave a small wave and I seen Kylie's eyes go wide, well that worked.

"Holy shit, I'm Kylie, the better twin, big fan" Kylie said and got real close to Danica who acted so normal as Kylie was there with a handshake, "Can I get a photo?"

"Yeah, sure thing" Danica replied back and I looked between the girls and Kylie.

"Kylie, you are at work right?" I questioned as they finished the photo and Kylie acted the way she should be doing and protecting these girls.

"I was on my way home, but on my run I found a record label and then Danica walked out" I told them and looked at the girls and they seemed understanding but Lauren seemed different, what was this emotion?

"Well, since you are here now, you want to join us?" Camila asked and I looked between the girls and Danica and she just shrugged.

"Yeah, why not, if it's ok with you?" I asked Danica and she was all for it.

We spent a little more time in the record store for the girls and I tried to see how Lauren was but she just gave me one word answers and walked off to someone else. What was her deal?

After the record store, we encountered a few fans that were interested in the girls so we stopped for a moment so they could take photos and sign things, then we headed on and went into a clothing store. I was instantly bored but the girls were having fun. I leaded against a wall and waited for the girls to find clothes as Danica approached me.

"Not a fan of clothes?" she joked and I gave her a smile.

"More like, not a fan of these clothes" I said as my eyes scanned over the dresses and heels.