Chapter 17: Kids in America

5 years later

"Jamie Michael and Ashley Clara where are you?" I said, bad idea to play hide and seek before Lauren comes home from work, she'll tell me off for losing the kids. That was one time and I found them, so no harm done.

I walked into the lounge and sat down about to give up when two small bodies impacted mine and jumped on me.

"I found you" I told them, and they giggled at me.

"We found you mom" Ashley said and poked my cheek. She is the spitting image of Lauren which makes me happy, and I looked to Jamie or as I call him, my mini me.

"You two ready to start kindergarten tomorrow?" I asked them, and they both smiled wide at me and then I picked them both up and made my way to the kitchen and placed them on the counter as I started to prepare dinner and they helped me with the easy things.

About an hour later Lauren returned home and hugged the kids and gave me a kiss and made her way upstairs to wash up. Dinner was made and we all sat down to eat and then it was time for a movie and then we got the kids a bath and put them to and then Lauren and I was ready for bed too. I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and thinking. The past five years have been crazy.

So, Lauren and I have our little tigers and couldn't be happier. Lauren works for herself still doing photography and I became a stay-at-home parent. The band we finally finished with all that 2 years ago after releasing our final albums and did a lot of live streams, but my kids became my first priority. But I still see them all the time. Kylie is still with Danica, and they went through a lot of paperwork and having IVF they were able to have a baby which Kylie carried and were gifted a beautiful baby girl who is now 3 and her name is Luna Ray Hassan taking Danicas last name. My parents are still doing their jobs, my dad cut down his business a lot and now only really focuses on fantasy and adventure-based games which is going extremely well, and mom still does her interior design.

I walked out the bathroom with just my pyjama pants on and I saw Lauren in black lace underwear reading a book. I leaned against the doorframe and took in her figure and gave a whistle making her turn her eyes towards me and a smirk made its way on her face. I walked over to the bed as she put her book down and crawled to the edge of the bed and grabbed my waistband and pulled me on top of her. I gave her a kiss and then trailed my kisses to her neck, and she dug her nails in me. I moved back to her lips and kissed her again.

"Someone is so eager" I teased her, and she rolled her eyes and flipped us over,

"I'm in charge tonight" she told me, and it was so sexy to see her like this.

"Anything you want baby" I told her and kept my hands stroking her exposed thighs. I sat up and let my hands roam her body, then I let her take me.

The next morning, we got up being all lovey dovey with each other and then we got the kids ready and took them for their first day at school and saw them off and then Lauren headed to work, and I went to the diner to get breakfast with Danica since Kylie is watching Luna, I get some alone time with Danica.

I got to the diner and made my way to where she was and greeted her with a hug and sat down and then we ordered as the waitress walked away, we had time to talk.

"Did the kids get off okay?" Danica asked me as she sipped her coffee.

"They were sad, but they were ok, I just hope they make friends, Ashley is fine it's Jamie he is quieter than his sister, but I feel like they'll have each other's backs. Anyway, how are you and Kylie, Luna ok?" I told her then asked about herself.

"Oh, we are great, been talking about something for a while though and she told me to tell you today" she told me, and I motioned for her to continue.

"We are thinking about moving" she told me, and I coughed on my drink and looked at her with wide eyes.