chapter 1-Nandni I

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE📍📍

Nandni murthy:
(She is 19 years old)

I was having my beautiful sleep which was disturbed by my alarm .i got up streaching my arms as their is no use of putting it into snooze anymore... but I wonder how my 5 min passes like 5 sec whenever I snooze my alarm and try to sleep little more but in my college last 5 min of the maths lecture seems to be 50 min!

I came out of my thoughts when my mother yelled from downstairs "nandu wake up ,get ready for the college'' I saw the time it was 8 o'clock and my college starts from 9 ' clock. I jumped out of my bed and followed my morning routine.I got ready in pink top and black jeans .after applying little makeup and my favourite perfume I rushed down to my mother like a turrnado.

she is making Arav ready for his school . I hugged her tightly from behind stardling her ''Nandu dear are you ready ?'' She asked hugging me back

'' good morning maa,I lovee you'' I said loudly and cheerfully. '' love you too baccha '' Ishi maa said in kissing me on my forhead.
'' you love your nandu dear more mother isn't it'' said my little jealous brother from behind we looked at him pouting on us. ''yes Arau she loves me more than you😝'' I teased him little more and his face was worth looking haha.

'' Ohh! I love both my babies equally come here'' Ishi maa said taking him in her embrace . And I love you all too'' my father said coming towards us and hugging us from behind.I always thank to god for giving me the worlds best parents and cutest brother.I love them so much.

But no sooner I realised that I m getting late for my college

But no sooner I realised that I m getting late for my college .I abruptly broke the hug and saw the time it was 8 :40.
'' Ohh nooo today I cant be late or else Mrs Rossariio will not let me enter the class.'' I m getting late maa I need to run. Bbyee bbye mumma - papa ..Aaru'' I rushed out of the gate without listening to them and I didn't had my breakfast too ''ohh my poor tummy .. don't worry nandu will fill you with food from the canteen in free period.😌i said to myself while starting my scooty and rushing to college.

I was driving my scooty on little high speed as I thought I will cross the lane before the signal changes to red but my luck was not on my side today I guess because  before I would slow down or press my breaks, my scooty already hitted the car and I was soon sitting on the road holding my right bleeding elbow . All this happened so fast that I couldn't register things. I looked up only to see all the people looking at me with wide eyes and then the other side with horror face. I also turned to look at that direction to see the car and the owner and my eyes went wide too.

Will today's hug be the last family hug for Nandni ?

*This chapter was to show that how Nandni is happy with her family and how cheerful she is now and lived a carefree life*

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes if any🌸

Hope you all liked murthy family and 1st chapter.😊

✨please vote and comment❣️

thanku for reading.

#staysafe