chapter 32- reward for bravery

Somewhere on the highway road.

''No please please leave me I have my family waiting for me please lett me go '' a man begged shuttering due to tight hold on his neck

'' As you wish I will let you go '' A person said discapiting his neck from his body which was trembling due to sudden lost connection from the head.

'' you had an irritating voice huh '' saying this the person threw his head like a playing ball in the direction of jungle

............................................................................

Manik pov.

I was having my best tine feeling her lips when she pushed me and then started
shouting all of the sudden.

' enough just enough ! What is your problem? What is this with your who.re if i m that then what are you ? Tell me what should I call you for things you have done to me. You brought me here forcefully then you raped me ! You have even locked me in this dark prison like room away from my family and now you are saying I cannot even breath for few minutes in the fresh air, cannot even wear clothes. Are you mentally sick ! ''

She accused me with all the things i did to her in past few days.

She created distance between us but at last came near me by her self while she was so much lost in complaining.
Once she was done a satisfied happiness was there on her face which was also gone after finding me so close to her.

I went away that time or else she would have suffered badly because i was way too angry I was feeling so much rage but now i m feeling little better.

I pushed the door stepping inside my room. There she was sitting on the couch with a spoon in her hand and her half eaten plate on her lap.
Its late at night I had my dinner and sent her dinner in the room and surprisingly she was eating without any tantrum.

She was lost thinking something deeply and did not noticed me.

Nandini pov

He didn't do anything to me nor said anything maybe he got afraid of me....but whom i m even fooling he scared me to death the how can he be ever scared of anyone.

When he went away leaving me there after convincing myself he is not there i got my normal breathing. His face was looking void of any emotion but his eyes were telling clearly like sky how much angry he was. They were red from anger.

May god do something and he never come back. But How will I face him if he will come back here.

will he scream at me

Will he slap me

Will he again force me

Will he cut my hands like that girl

Or something more horrifying.

Fear was setting inside me

Suddenly there was a knock sound in the silence the making me jump on my place. A young girl around 20 -21 year came inside with food plate and kept it on the table. Making her way out quickly without even looking at me.

''Hey listen- '' I wanted to talk to her i so could ask her help but sadly she went away so quickly ignoring my presence .

She looked in the direction of the food and sat on the couch
''Maybe after having some food I could get some good idea that how to save myself from him ''

I was having a proper food after peace fully after so long and got lost in thoughts of solving this problem
when a familiar scent filling my nose he is here his dark tall shadow covered me and automatically my hold on plate went tight.
'I m strong yes now i can face him ' I reminded myself in my mind