chaper 8- scared

Oh noo.. now he will surely kill me for not listening to him his warning rang in my minds 'STAY INSIDE'. He started coming towards me but before he could reach me and kill me I turned back and ran to the same room in jet speed feeling scared of him .I didn't even turned back once to look behind.

Manik pov ;

I walked out of the room after warning her . I went straight towards Ashton in the hall room .This whole floor is for dealing with people who are my enemies, or have done something which I don't like it I used to keep my enemies locked here,to torture them and my most favourite thing is killing them here and keeping their bodies as the showpieces yes I decorate their bodies using my huge collection of knifes, whips ,guns and other instruments. And then throw them in the room and store them.

They are those people who have disobeyed me,lied to me or tried to go against me in any manner.After killing them brutally and then seeing them dead gives me fucking satisfaction . I know I know you all must be thinking me as a fucking pshyco isn't it? ''Boss'' I moved towards him and looked down to see Isha on the ground who was half unconscious and her forehead was bleeding from one side she was trembling with the fear.I glanced at Ashton who was red in anger and there I understood the whole scene. ''What she did?'' I asked in stern voice. ''Here Boss she tried to give our information's about our next project to Italian mafia.and was planning to kill you''he said showing me the pictures and video where she has been caught picking up some important files when she entered to clean the rooms.

I went through the details about her ok so she is from Italy.I wonder is she that dumb that she didn't even gave a single thought that there could be cctv's in the room .She tried to steal those information from here as if it is her own house and not mine.... ugrh fucking dumb.She works as a maid here in kitchen and she is quiet young in her age .she joined 2 weeks ago .I looked at her angrily.Asthon made her stand harshly infront of me and she hissed .I went little near her and slapped her .I asked her gritting my teeths ''which fucking bastard you were going to send these files''. I waited for her response but No answer came she didn't opened her mouth and is standing infront of me like a lifeless girl and crying fucking testing my paitance.''Last time I m asking you bitch who was it'' i again asked in loud tone again no answer she is just looking down at floor and fisting her dress tightly .Enough now she dont want easy way then I have many better ways to get my answer.''fine so you won't tell...'' I said moving towards the drawers taking out box of knifes and threw it toward Asthon.he was quick to catch it he grinned opening it and huge collection of various types of knifes came in display I stood leaning on the pillar comfortably.

Violence*

''no n-o ple-ase dont do thi-s.....leave m-e'' she shuttered in horror looking at the knifes.''too late for that'' I said looking at Ashton who was busy selecting knifes for using them on her.She tried to run away stumbling but My gaurds blocked her way and took hold of her both arms dragging her to the nearby table and bended her .Ashton marched toward her eviley with the sharply pointed knives.while she was busy thrashing in the gaurds holds. Crying and pleading.He grabbed her right hand and chopped all her five fingers together without any warning and a loud scream echoed in the hall her blood splashed on his face. she was crying loudly .I moved towards her
''ple-ase stopp aa-hh '' she said pleading

''I want the name of that motherf-cker'' I asked her while taking the knife in my hand looking at the blood '' Marc-us'' she said slowly. MARCUS my new enemy has been added to list. I moved the knife on her other hand and chopped her fingers in once she cried her lungs out in immense pain. my inner devil was getting satisfied listening to her cries and pleads it was a music to my ears.

''Good ...now die'' I said looking at her.

''Noo-o ple-ase no-o don-t kill me- please i have a mo-ther she is-old plea-se leave me'' she cried loudly saying infront of me. ''She ne-eds me plea-se . I need-d money- that's why I said yes fo-r this work ple-ase''she explained herself

'' Ohh thats so sad because of your mistake the old lady has to survive alone in this cruel world.I said smirking and ashton chuckled on this. ''Aaahhh..h''.
Rip bitc* I said slitting her throat blood splashed all over the table even on my hands .
.............

No sooner than I was going to clean my hands a loud scream came I snapped my head towards the sound . There I saw her standing horrified looking here at her dead body my blood boiled finding her here. How dare she came out when I clearly told her to stay inside.

I started going towards her but as I went little towards her she looked at me with wide eyes and turned around. In a jet speed she ran back and in blink she was out of my view. I stood there still and don't know why I felt like laughing on her act. My little scared kitten I chucked thinking about her wait did you just said 'MY' scared kitten ...my brain mocked. ''Your Lady love is soo cute Boss .....hahaha''.

Ashton said breaking my thoughts. ''Love ? Whose love?which love she is just a normal girl ''I said while frowning to him.Did he just used the word 'LOVE' fucking idiot there is nothing like love it is a pure time waste which is done by idiots .and time is the most important part of life .Jo log waqt ki kadar na kere ,waqt unki kadar kerna chor deta hai.Isn't it?

''Clean this mess and throw her body in the room and find about Marcus'' I said them and started walking towards the stair to see my scared kitten after mentioning so clearly also she didn't listen and now ran away
getting scared.I m really angry right now

📍VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE📍

How was the update?

Some words for Manik.

Hope you all liked the update?

#staysafe❤

Next update after 😊

📍 28 votes ✨
📍 20 comments💬