chapter 33 - punished

Do leave you precious comments and suggestions ✨🍀

Mature content ahead 📍📍
..........................................................................

I entered in my office and everyone present there stood up looking at the floor. They all wished me but it barely reached my ears.
Just when i was passing I saw one of the employ tables full with so many files paper.

I stooped infront of him '' why so many  files are on the table that too of last month file  '' I  asked picking one random file from there.

He stepped back getting scared. Even after knowing the rules that everyday work target should be completed without any delay and how much i hate people not doing there job sincerely he has kept seven files of last month piled up here with the other ones.

'' Sorry sir... i was on leave for'' He started his bullshit but I stopped him.

''Today i want this table clear you will do your pending work and also the daily target should be completed before going home then only show your face tomorrow or else be ready for the for the consequences. '' When i finished I heard gasps from others and this
man was sweating now.

''Bu.t ye-s yes sir '' he said bowing his head .
After giving the huge amount of salary i really demand sincere employs with perfect works without delay.

I directly went my cabin and after 5 mins  all my important and trustworthy men came in to discuss on our next plans.

'' Boss our one of the ship which was full of guns and riffles have been caught by one of the police. They have also arrested our two people and trying to get other information about us. ''

'' Kill those two ''

''And who is this new hero of police having the death wish '' i asked sipping my favourite black coffee.

''Ips Ayyan Singhaniya , he has joint recently and he has only one aim to make India crime free and safe for everyone. People are really liking him for his work its only two months that he has became so much popular among people.'' His other man said showing his picture.

''Ayyan Singhaniya  '' when i saw the picture of the new Ips my lips twitched at the side.

''Send him a bouque writing  congratulations on his new mission '' He said with his signature smirk.
Someone again has a death wish. And he would happy enough to fulfill it.
.
.
.
.
.
I was working on my laptop about our international deal which are very important for the profit of my international chains.

But alas ! Seems like my wife has been successful messing my concentration.

'' Who do the hell are you?

Are you head of some hooligans or any thug ?

Any politician's son which i don't know ?

Who the hell are you that you go on road like a prime minister? ''

All her words were ringing in my mind.

I think i need to teach my wife some discipline and obedience which she has completely forgot. I think i m going too easy on her.

...........

Nandini pov.

He left.
I was still looking at the door from where he left.
I was somewhere prepared that he will hurt me but never thought he will hurt my father to hurt me. He would stoop so low.

The same video is rewinig in front of my eyes where he is being beaten tortured badly. All because of me. I cried feeling so miserable where i have landed my self. The guilt was eating me from inside for forgetting the things i have witness  what he did to the girl even after that i let my anger dominate my senses.