chapter 11 -Threat

Good evening all...😊

I shivered with fear thinking about that.''Ahh'' suddenly I felt a pinch on my waist .''Where are you lost sweetheart when I here infront of you ''he said near my ear and licked my earlobes.Eww
he licked me ........but more importantly he is going to kill me.''please don't kill me .I dont want to die'' I said slowly not to anger him.He bit my earlobe and asked'' And why I should not kill you?''

Manik pov

What the fuck man she thinks i will kill a beauty like her without even having her for once .I laughed inwardly on her talk she thinks that I will kill her so innocent even if i kill her in future then obviously not so easily because I Manik Malhotra doesn't let anyone die easily.I decided to play with her till we reach our destination . ''Because I have not done anything '' she said slowly but confidently. '' Apply little pressure on your brain sweetheart ''I said tapping her forehead I moved my face to see her thinking and waited for her answer.

till then I gathered all her hair and curled it to my fist tugging it little to bring her out of her thoughts.Looking at her thinking face he started ''first you wasted my precious time blocking the way of my car. Second you raised you voice to argue and pushed me and thirdly and most importantly you saw what u shouldn't have seen and you fucking disobeyed me he said the last line darkly looking at her with different voice.

A shiver ran through her spine listening to him.''So tell me sweetheart aren't these reasons enough to kill you hmm''he whispered in her ears .''no -noo I wont tell anyone pakka nandu promise promise'' she whined like a child shaking her head in no -no and promising me .

this little kitten is soo cute and without wasting any time I pressed my lips on her soft ones I could see her widen eyes and her small hands on my shoulders in order to push me.But I pushed her more into me putting my hands inside her dress.Her skin is just like baby my hands wandered there and stopped near the bra hook .I can feel her tears wetting my cheeks and her muffled cries in my mouth .I deepen the kiss playing with her soft back and suddenly car came to halt letting our bodies smashed with each other for some time I goroned leaving her lips .

I looked at her she was busy taking air and panting hard her eyes were flowing with tears and face was red a satisfactory smile played on my lips. But why she always cry man its irritating me she has already made me angry and now again trying to do so.

''clear your face . No more crying I don't want to see single tear coming out ''I said in hard tone passing her the cloth kept in my car and she turned her head down avoiding it .I turned her head towards me and wiped her face roughly throwing the cloth somewhere. ''Now listen to me very carefully baby and keep you ears open '' I said taking ker chin in between my thumb and forefinger forcibly making her look at me.

''You will go to your house and tell your parents that you were partying with you friends as it was suddenly planned by your friend and you will keep your mouth shut after this.I dare your try to say any other word about anything happened TODAY and even after this clear warning u open your little mouth then u can't even imagine what I will do to your family and....... YOU....he chuckled ...understood sweetheart? '' he said in dark haunting voice which caused her shiver in the body .

I squeezed her cheeks little painfully and as expected she nodded with tears ready ready to fall.Not again man I left her . I really dont like my words going without a reply .I hate ignorance.But theres no worry we have plenty of time to teach you about my likes and dislikes i thought in my mind and looked at her there she peeping to see outside the window trying to locate her with hopes in her eyes but darkness is making impossible for her.''Wanna go home?'' I asked her with a grin on my face and without wasting any second she answered ''yes -yes'' nodding her head.I sighed listening her desperation in her voice.
''then remember whatever I told you ...ok?''. ''Ok'' she replied this time makin me little happy .

With that I opened the door of the car scooting her out and she ran away in no seconds without looking at me back fucking brat. I waited for her to ring the bell and within one minute the door got opened and kitten ran inside shutting the door loudly.I chuckled looking that and sat comfortably on my backseat ordering my driver to drive to club................

📍VOTE ✨$COMMENT 💬PLEASE🥰

🌸Next update after 30 voted and 20 comments🌸

#staysafe