chapter 38 - something is changing

(I m extremely sorry for updating so late🥺 I will try to be more regular.😃)

Present

Nandini pov.

I was calming my breaths so he meant this by his exclusive dessert.

'' I m not a food.'' I mumbled under my breath.

'' Lets go back to room''

I looked up  and he was already looking at me with his lips twitched  upawards slightly......waiting for me to get up and walk

'' I don't like repeating '' he grumbled in annoyance.

I don't want to go in the room.
But i got up and looked all over the area giving my eyes also a treat. Now I don't know next when I cone out or he will let me out .

Holding my hand he tugged me with him upstairs.

Reaching the room I directly sat on the bed  keeping my hands on my tummy I  ate so much toady .

I looked at him with the corner of my eyes he was texting something on his phone.

I frowned looking at him what was wrong with him today he hugged me so desperately like i would vanish which one  day I will surely running away  from this cage and monster no matter what I hate him..

For that you need to have his trust nandu my inner soul reminded me .

'' yes I will have to do something.... I will have to take this risk to get my freedom my life back ...I cant stay here in his fear for lifetime."

He went to change inside keeping his phone on the table .

I lie down on the bed remembering  my mother's  face last time when I saw her.
She looked so helpless so sad I want to go  back my home...... my comfort place to my family.

Suddenly I felt a cold finger wiping my tears which I did not even realize when it felt .

'' what made you cry sweetheart  I haven't even done something today to make you cry  '' he whispered  near my ears in cold tone .

''You don not need to do anything else whatever you have done in those few past weeks is enough to kill someone  with pain. Looking at you is enou.....
'' I was saying my  hatred out that if he thinks giving me freedom for sometime and letting me eat some tasty foods will make me forget his deeds then no but look on his face warned me well to shut my temporary  courage.

He was glaring me with anger on his face clenching his jaw.

His finger moved towards my swollen lips and caressed it roughly he gripped my jaws turning my head towards him looking deeply into my eyes he said

'' you know how to make me mad isn't it ''

''I..i m sorry.y I did not mean to..'' I m out of words.

''You did not mean to ruin my mood is that you want to say '' he mocked bringing me close our noses were touching.

They were looking at each other but after finding fear and pain in her eyes  His fury eyes were replaced with something else. His eyes blinked staring at her.

Third pov.

She took a deep breath and leaned closer to him touching his lips with hers .
This time it was him whose eyes were startled. He felt a different type of feeling inside.

She kissed him not particularly she just placed her lips but it was first time when she is doing something like this or else only  he is the one who is always in charge she never cooperated and he never had any objection. But today it felt different.