chapter 40 - escape or not

Nandini  pov.

I was running and running where ever my feets were taking me. I dont know where I am right now nothing. All I can see here us big dark trees around and In between there was a road built for the cars to padd.

He behaves like animal and after seeing this place I can say he lives also like an animal  in forest which normal man will make his house in forest

I have to run fast before his men can reach me and take me back to that mansion which was the leastt I wanted

After running after 25 to 30 minutes I could hear some faint noise of vehicles .a part of me got hopeful maybe I m on main road now and I can go back to my home .

I moved in the direction of shallow lights and Voice reaching towards the main road.
I was panting all breathless not able to take enough breath due to running so much.
Deep inside I m happy that now I can meet my parents my Aarav. Finally I cannot wait to hug my mother .

But I feeling all dizzy and breath less after Reaching   I extended my hand to stop the cars and bikes. but none of them were stopping. I stumble on The road Suddenly when I fear something painfully hit me from behind. All infront of my eyes started going dark which were already blurry now there is only darkness. I was feeling so much pain in my body specially in middle lower body.

Before i slipped totally into darkness I heard faint voices of people saying something Like
' ambulance .....call ambu...'

............

Ayyan pov.

I was driving way back to my home after doing an important work which was given to me by commissioner sir.

These late night travel and early morning journey has become a very common part of my life because  my department  think I stay alone and have no other work to do other than giving  my all attention to work. Though they are not wrong anywhere I have nothing other to do than making my city safe and secure for the people.

I feel work is the best distraction for me .

While I was driving I saw a girl who was standing in the middle of the road trying to stop car I could not see her face properly did to sharp lights from headlights. As I drove nearer I witness a car which was in a speed hitted her from behind And she fell down on main road but did not stopped . I stopped   the car immediately  and ran there.

Some of the others cars also stopped. Making a crowd over there. I quickly sat down and turned the girl and I was shocked  Her For head was bleeding badly and her shirt on the back was also wet .I think she has got hurt in her back also and its bleeding.

I heard some gasp and whispers. One of them  was calling  the ambulance. But we dint have time to wait for the ambulance.  I picked her up securely and ran towards my car one of them opened  the door of passenger seat. I kept her there and was going on driver seat when I felt many suspicious  gazes on me.

'' I m Ips Ayyan Singhaniya dont worry I will take her to the hospital and do whatever is possible in my hands.''

I quickly replied them getting there nods and satisfied face I ran to driver seat and started The car to reach the nearest hospital from here.

Manik pov

I was in the middle of my important deal for which i have came here . when Ashton came near me and whispered  something which enraged me So much . I fisted my hand controlling my anger.

'' Find her '' were the only words left from my mouth . I lost all my interest in that deal and finalized it quickly.

I rested my back adjusting the seat closing my eyes.

'' all that time she used to talk to him nicely And flashed her beautiful smile to him was lies  '' he opened his eyes which were reflecting the anger and maybe little pain too.
My blood was just boiling remembering everything even after warning  her she dared to pull up this stunt.

''How navie of you my wife if you think you can escape. '' he chuckles darkly thinking.

Third pov.

'' doctor!  Doctor ! Someone here please Its an emergency '' Ayyan panicked running inside the nearest hospital  he found in the way .

The nurses and compounder rushed her inside putting her on the stretcher.

When she was taken inside he sent the last few digits of the car number and some other details whatever he saw in that moment.and told to find the person.

After some time the doctor came out and told him she is fine but unconscious due to  injuries  in her head also there is possibility of fracture in her knees where the car has hit we are waiting for the final x rays report to come. Her back is also wounded.

'' And yes please call the patient's family  as soon as possible we need their signature''

The doctor left after telling him every thing.

      ................🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀...............

Hope you all liked it ,

Please vote and comment ⭐💬
Do give your suggestions

thankyou for reading ❣️

#nextsoon