chapter 18 - I want YOU

Manik pov.

I brought her here to spend some time with her and also tell her about few things. I still remember how she hanged up my call in the morning.

But alas from the moment i have come  here I didn't even got a single chance to talk with her . First my men then old manager and at last that bitch who was trying to seduce me.

I was losing my patience  slowly slowly when the girl sitting beside me was busy in her own world so i gripped her arm  and squeezed it little to bring her attention here .

I glared at her when she ordered sandwich out of all the dishes . why she is not understanding she needs to eat .she need lots of energy in future .

Shaking my  high level future thought i again turned my head towards her .

'' Ask what you want to ask '' i said to her looking at her face carefully. And her expression changed her eyes got wide and lips parted.

I know she must be thinking how I got to know.

After thinking alot she finally decided to open her mouth and she said
''WhatIsYourName..WhoAreYou..WhatDoYouWantFromMe..WhyHaveYouBroughtMeHere..I-WantToGoHome?''

I took some time to understand her words and soon I looked at her in disbelief  registering her words.

Did she just ask what is my name and fucking who am i ?
I m looking at her face thinking if she dont know that who m I then why is she scared.

...................

Nandni pov

'' So you dont know my name ? '' he asked me looking at my face .
I stayed silent maybe he is angry for asking his name.

''You..'' He was going to say something when the same girl came with the orders. She kept a sandwiches with a pastry and a designer coffee mug on the table hurriedly and ran off without saying anything. She is so weird

'' So Nandni Murthy doesn't know me ''
He said to putting my hairs behind .

He pulled me near to him by my waist this time i didn't struggle . till now i have understood he is much stronger and larger than me .

Then i realised he has brought the sandwich near my lips motioning me to eat .

What is his problem why he treats me like a child. First he makes me sit on his lap and now he is trying to feed me .

''open your mouth or else'' he spoke moving his hand inside my kurti  and next second I opened my mouth and he without wasting any time shoved a big bite of sandwich in my mouth and himself he took a sip of coffee .

'' Lets make it little interesting. Your father is a business man right, doesnt he read Business World newspaper. ''   he asked me making me eat the other half of the sandwich I almost choked how he knows about my father that he is a business man and he even knows the newspaper's name which he studies.

I nodded in yes as my mouth was stuffed.

'' then find  5 day's before newspaper and read the front page.There you will definitely get my name in bold letters.
He said to me and I remained quite.

''Done '' he slowly muttered wiping his fingers with a silk cloth after stuffing the whole sandwich in my mouth.

I have never eaten a sandwich in two bites ever in my life. He was smirking looking at my face.

''After knowing the name you google it. There you get to know who i m See how Easyy it is know about me '' he said smirking pressurising the word easy

I looked at him having a frown when i listened to him . why cant he simply tell me his name

'' because there is no fun in simply telling you my name baby '' he said to me making me look at him with wide eyes how he came to know what i was thinking .

' did i said it aloud ? ' I asked myself when he said  ''No you didn't said it aloud....  but i heard you'' he said near my face kissing my left cheek .

I was going to rubb it with my palm when he held my wrist in midway. His eyes darkened suddenly ''Dont even think of wiping it '' he said angrily

I tried taking my hand back but he dint left . He again leaned and kissed the same place on my left cheek.

Ehh I dont want to stay with him that too alone when no one is here.
''I want  t-o go home.. my mother must be waiting for me '' i said to him hoping that he would leave me and I could go home. Before he could say something my phone started ringing .

He left my hand cursing under his breath ,I quickly held my phone to see it was my father's phone . I was happy inside maybe he is calling to tell me to come home fast. And i can go away from him.

I was going to pick it  up  ''Speaker ''  when he interrupt me. Why he wants to listen our talks . he snatched my phone picking it up and puts it on speaker glaring at me.
''Speak fast '' he whisper yelled at me .

R - '' Hello Nandu ''

N - ''hello Papa ''

R -  '' Ok I called you to tell that i have to go to my friend's  party with your mother and we are taking Aarav with us too  ''
.
Silence ....
Inner thoughts of Nandni 'why  my luck is so bad '

N -  ok papa
Saying this she peeked up to look him
And till now Manik was grinning in happiness after listening to this.

R - you  have your dinner nicely its kept in the kitchen .you can order something from outside if yoy want and go to sleep we might get little late so dont wait for us dear ''

N - hmm ok
I was feeling  like crying.

'' look your mother is not waiting for you  and now you will stay with me till night.  '' he said giving me heart attack no way its 5 . 25 p.m. only .

'' what's wrong sweetheart why are you sweating ? '' he asked me looking at my tensed face.

'Because of you'  i want to tell him but i wont I m still afraid of him. Whenever i look at him i remember how he killed that girl.

''I m not doing anything to you so just relax.'' He said looking at me

He brought the pastry near my lips motioning me to eat .

''Now time for some serious talks ''
He said coldly his voice.

'' There are things which you will do and take care of ..ok sweetheart ..and if you dont do them or do something against them , will make you face consequences .''

I gulped my pastry listening to his last line . consequence ?

''What do you -want from me ? '' I asked him this time having my little courage.

''  YOU......I mean i want you to be my girlfriend '' he said darkly looking directly into my eyes.
I dont know what to say I was just looking at him .
...............................🍀🍀..............................

Hope you all liked the chapter.💓

Keep voting and commenting ❣️💬

💥 Hope that story line is going ok and      
      not boaring.

📍📍 Any suggestions for upcoming
           chapters.