chap 5-setting her free?

Manik pov:

''Fuck '' what's is wrong with me How can I behave so calmly with her. Manik you are a fucking mafia ''the devil'' I reminded my self after coming out of that room.I went straight to my office were Ashton was already waiting for me.''boss here's the information you asked for''he said handing over a file to me.''I opened the file taking the seat over my luxurious chair and looked at the picture on the first page.

Fucking hot she is

Fucking hot she is.Not only hot but she cute too.  Great! hotness + cuteness 'both in one.''boss she is not a spy or with our enemies ,just a normal girl .she is harmless .Now we can leave her free''Asthon said to manik whose all focus was on checking out her in the picture with lust.

After not getting reply from his boss he again said little loudly ''boss we can set her free now '' now this 'SET HER FREE' catched his attention .He heard and growled at him ''Shut up she is not going anywhere.I will never let her free from my palace.''SHE WILL STAY HERE TILL I WANT HER TO BE HERE'' he said  it with a Very dark and cold voice .

Ashton face was hanging in shock after listening to his Friend .He could make out from Manik' s face and his voice that something is going to be bad .Ashton was his best friends so he could easily make it out.

''But boss why will you keep her here  she is harmless''he asked once again for confirmation that whatever he is thinking abou Manik is true or not .''Come on no one is over here Ashton enough of this boss -boss thing you don't need to be professional all the time.I m just fucking tired hearing Sir-boss-sir -boss everytime here and there from everyone'' Manik said annoyed.

Its true no one dared to call him by his name either it was boss or sir.Only Ashton took his name when they are alone or enjoy with each other.Aston dint wanted to mix his friendship and work together.''haha why not BOSS what ever you will tell me to call I will call you BOSS and you know BOSS I just love to chill out with you'' Ashton intentionally irritated MANIK more as it is one of his favourite work to do with him.Manik cursed him under his breath''fucking  ass''.

''whatever now your best friend is going to prepare some drink and you should be there to comoany me my ANGRY GRUMPY BOSS ''
Ashton said controlling his laughter but it was difficult to do after seeing Manik's face as he was looking the funniest with those expressions . ''Today I will not leave you I will fucking kill you ASHTON'' he shouted like an annoyed child throwing all the paperweights towards him .Ashoton vanished from the room like air laughing out loud.Manik too went after him and both reached to their chilling are it was full various types of expensive drinks and amazing games. Music box.

No one enter in that room except Manik and Ashton

No one enter in that room except Manik and Ashton.''so our Devil has felt something for someone'' Ashton asked making  Manik smile shyly. ''yes Buddy isn't she hot and so cutee.look at her cheeks they are so chubby '' he said dreaming about Nandni to Asthon .For a moment he forgot that This is his Own buddy The Great Manik malhotra  The DEVIL who is speaking like a teenager boy .''Manik you ok bro are you fine should i call some doctor or should I carry you to hospital myself ''Ashthon said bringing Manik from his Nandni land .Manik soon registered his words and frowned at Asthon who was giggling listening to him .

''Fucking idiot''
Manik cursed him making him giggle more.Then they spent their chill time together playing ,drinking, watching moives etc.Manik returned to his office and sat on his king size chair with Nandni information file in his hand.''Nandu what you did to me just by imagining you I can feel my monster getting hard ''
He said while opening her file and reading about her that she is a simple college going girl.And daughter of Murthy's.Soon after reading the name Murthy something clicked in his head.He smiled very evily leaving his office walking towards Nandini's room with a smirk. ''I m coming sweetheart

📍 How is story going this far ?
PLS TELL

Hope you all liked the update .

📍VOTE AND COMMENT PLS❤

NEXT UPDATE ONLY AFTER 25 VOTES

#staysafe