chapter 2-Nandni II

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE📍📍

Nandni pov :

I looked up to see and my eyes went
widee. I saw 12 cars of same colour and same structure came one by one from behind and made a protection to the particular car.

 I saw 12 cars of same colour and same structure came one by one from behind and made a protection to the particular car

In between there was one car which was little different from then .

I was shocked to see so many  identical types of cars as they all looked dangerous

My heartbeat started increasing thinking that I have landed myself in some great trouble . I saw the  people around me  and their faces were filled with horror.  They were whispering something to each other. I tried to get up with so much difficulties as I was hurt. As soon as I got up I heard the gates of the car opened and 5 men came out walking  toward me .They were wearing black shirt and trouser with black sunglasses. they all were tall and had a large muscular body. they looked dangerous . I figured them as bodygaurds.

''Ohh Nandu what you did dumboo

''Ohh Nandu what you did dumboo..''I murmured to my self while they came near me stood making a circle around me in no time . I opened my mouth to say something but One of them suddenly shouted at me '' heyy you! who are you?And How dare you came in our way ? Another man  said with gritted teeths

'' how dare you hitted our car''Dont you know whose cars are these?'' I flinched at their harsh tone. I gathered my words and said ''I m sorry I m getting la-tte for my college that's wh-y I was in little hurry . I didn't wanted to hit your car. I n-ever drive like this sacchi....I wa-'' A man said in middle.

'' For whom do you work ? Who is your Boss?''
'' What they all  are saying Work? Boss?'' I was thinking to myself. When again they said ''listen girl we dont have free time just tell us quietly everything .we  know you intentionally came in between the cars crashed with one of it.''
Now this was enough for me they are not letting me speak and accusing me for things which I dont even know.

''Listen I m really sorry I crashed with your car but it was just by mistake . I was in hurry and I m in hurry now also. I need to reach my college or else I will miss my classes so please  just move from my way. ''

This time I said loudly to them without shuttering . Well done nandu you have scared them see no one is opening their mouth hehe .I mentally patted my self while going and picking my bag. But my happiness was short lived when a  man who looked like chief or head to them  said '' keep your lame and childish excuse with yourself  and explain this to our boss '' i didn't even  comprehend their words when I suddenly felt two arm holded me and  started dragging me towards their car. ''Ahh...Leave me.what are you all doing?I wimphered  as I m  feeling sharp pain in my injured elbow. ''Leaave meee Where are you all taking me ?.'' I  shouted.
But No response. ''Help please someone He-l-pp''  but all my shouts soon came to pause when something sharp pricked my neck. I started feeling drowsy and my eyelied are getting heavy. I was thrown to the backseat of the car. I tried to keep my eyes open but  no sooner I lost my consciousness and drifted into darkness.

Hope you all liked the chapter.😊

✨Please vote and comment💌

Thanku for reading🌸

#staysafe