chapter 42 - his past

Manik.

Water was falling down drenching my hair and body making me wet .
My eyes were closed feeling the cold water passing through my eyes mixing with my tears . Yes tears but these tears are not of  powerful Manik Malhotra these tears are of that 14 years kid who saw . How his own mother killed his father .

Past

One day when he came back from his school picnic two hours early before the estimated time.

" Dad...mom.. I m backk" he chirpped  happily running inside the home .he found no one in home just the watchman outside the home.
He went upstairs from where some unclear voice was coming.

He could hear a voice of third person which was unknown to him.

He went near the gate only to get the biggest trauma of his life.

" Which wish I couldn't fullfill Naina..aah....why did yo-u......." his father pressed his chest where his wife stabbed him with knife .

He saw his mother laughing on the painful condition of his dad with a man whom he never saw before.

Without thinking he just ran inside calling his dad in the room hugging his dad he started crying loudly he was trembling seeing his dad in this painful condition.

His dad hugged him whispered in his ears " go to Mishra unc.le run fro..m here. And remem..ber dad lov..es you alw-..ays my son."

That was his dad's last word before his Dad took last breath in his son's arm.

Flashback ends.

Manik opened his red teary eyes in which that scene was still fresh like a wound.
His nose flared in anger thinking about his mother and that person.

He stepped out the shower with a towel  infront of the mirror.

Flashback

Manik  knew Mishra uncle. His full name was Rajiv Mishra and he  was his father's friend and a renowned lawyer in the country.

He went to him where Mishra uncle and his wife welcomed him he always treated Manik as his own son because he never had his own child. Manik was dear to him since he was a small child.

He used to come and play with him many times. When he told him everything he was in tears losing his friend but remained silent.  He and his wife gave all his love and care to manik.

One day mrs Mishra asked " why are you not doing anything or telling manik the truth."
Mr Mishra told that manik is going to be 15 years next week and I want him to do justice by himself.

next week Mr Mishra told manik that as he is now 15 now he considers him big enough to decide what to be done.

He took manik to his library and opened his drawer taking out his gun . He kept the gun on the table infront of him and then grabbed the justice statue.

He said he's was your father manik it's your decision if you want them to send lifetime imprisonment  or you want to take revenge of your father's death by your self giving them a painful death.

That was time when he first took the gun in his hands with a promise in his eyes to  take revenge of father's death.

He told manik the truth that  "his father had doubt on her mother as a lot of transactions were taking place from his account and she used to stay out most of the time. One day we were having lunch together there we saw your mother with that man . That time we both understood what happening.
That very evening your father made a will naming all his property and estates to you. When you will be 18 you will officially eligible for all them."

He killed his mother and her lover emptying all the bullets in their heads.
After that he came to know that Mr Rajiv Mishra was not only lawyer but also involved in underground world and had powerful position there. When manik was surprised he answered to him that many times people are innocent but sometimes court fails to give the desired justice. Our country legal system doesn't have the power to satisfy someone's loss.

Manik also started taking intrest in the underground world with his studies
He was becoming star there everyone was asking for his presence in every important descion.

Mishra understood that manik was the next king of underworld. he has all the ability and strength to handle this. he will rule both legal and illegal.

Manik restarted his father's buisness  after his studies were over and made it successfull with his hardwork and sharp mind. He succeeded his
father 's property and work.

He started handling both the world and gradually people got to know who is manik Malhotra and how dangerous he was.

He got more and more brutal with the time. And his hatred for women folk only increased every day.

Present.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.
Which was reminding me of my broken self.

And I won't allow it again to finish it every thing I have made myself so power full that no one can break me  now  no one can hurt me. I hurt people they all deserve pain for snatching my dad my happiness from me now it's my turn.

These womens only know to give pain and these relations are like chains which will suffocate you.

My dad loves his wife and what did he got in return death?  The relation which gives you most of the pain throughout the life of marriage.

And I won't let this happen I won't let her  rule me in any way.
She thinks she can melt me by her innocent acts and i will give up .

She is also same just like other women.
She too faked innocence and when I started trusting her she tried to run away.

But you are not getting any escape from here my dear wife.

And I will make sure you pay for this little stunt which costed.me to end my important meeting and i have to rush back here.

I got dressed up in my black shirt and trouser and moved towards the room where she was getting treated.

I entered and noticed releived faces of the doctors.
Then most senior one among them came ahead and said " sir is doing fine now her pulse and other vitals are also . She is in under affect of anesthesia . her back is injured little badly and her knees has got fracture it will take time to get heal.

I nodded walking to her and running my fingers on her cheeks.
"Get well soon sweetheart I m waiting to punish you"
I look at her deeply promising myself to not fall for her.

Ayyan pov.

What the fuck does he think of himself how dare he took her like that her hands were bleeding she couldn't even breath properly with out the oxygen mask.

I won't leave you just wait let me get a solid proof against you Manik Malhotra.

And leave what kind of a parents is this who did not came to see their daughter also.
🌿

How was the chapter ?

Anything to say for Manik

Some words for Ayyan

Do vote and comment please ❣️

#thanksforreading.